• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

English Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (65 Viewers)

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
do you have the esssay q?
Common Mod HSC 2024 Essay Q

In what ways has the study of your prescribed text given you insight into the complex relationship between human qualities, motivations and actions?

Example thesis: "In exploring how our fundamental human qualities are shaped by our experiences, composers provide profound insight upon how the motivations that drive our behaviour are shaped by both our inherent nature and interpersonal interactions."

justletmespeak123

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC
In what ways has the study of your prescribed text given you insight into the complex relationship between human qualities, motivations and actions?

Example thesis: "In exploring how our fundamental human qualities are shaped by our experiences, composers provide profound insight upon how the motivations that drive our behaviour are shaped by both our inherent nature and interpersonal interactions."
How can you know when you didn't do the test?

tvskAXatar

HSC
What the fuck will happen? I didn’t finish my essay (wrote 2 big paras), attempted a third and wrote a rushed conclusion. I wrote a detailed intro. What’s the max mark I can get? 11?

roseviolett

HSC
What the fuck will happen? I didn’t finish my essay (wrote 2 big paras), attempted a third and wrote a rushed conclusion. I wrote a detailed intro. What’s the max mark I can get? 11?
generally the marking criteria is like this:
- specifically answering the question
- making 'insightful response' using well-chosen evidence
- "coherent and sustained response using language appropriate for audience, purpose and context"

if you have structure and made some points with evidence then you would at least pass (provided you made any kind of point) - if you continued your points expressed in the intro well throughout your response, then maybe you could get 13?? maybe? idk depends if you had a good thesis and everything
but don't take this at face value idk how they mark things

justletmespeak123

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC
View attachment 44756
Yeah look at the keys definitely AI
yeah I knew it was ai based on the melted keyboard. Also that wire contraption on the left is not something that exists in real life. Atleast NESA took it from someone instead of use ai themselves, cause that would be hypocritical.

tvskAXatar

HSC
View attachment 44756
Yeah look at the keys definitely AI
This one I’m fucked. I wrote about how the salience of the laptop and the subsequent desktop background reflecting the actual outdoor represented the owner’s sentimental expression of love for their external environment as it serves as an endorsement/appreciation for the external environment…

tywebb

dangerman
HSC
N/A
there is an easier way to tell ai generated: no attribution was given

mismis

HSC
They're pretty generous when marking so you might get like 14, 15 if your analysis and connections to the question is good. For the conclusion it doesn't have to be an amazing one so it being rushed shouldn't take away marks. But don't quote me on that

tvskAXatar

HSC
They're pretty generous when marking so you might get like 14, 15 if your analysis and connections to the question is good. For the conclusion it doesn't have to be an amazing one so it being rushed shouldn't take away marks. But don't quote me on that
What if I mentioned a lot of things (all poems) in the intro but only talked about 3…they can’t mark me down for that right?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 58, Guests: 7)