• Best of luck to the class of 2024 for their HSC exams. You got this!
    Let us know your thoughts on the HSC exams here
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

English Advanced Predictions/Thoughts (65 Viewers)

weeze

HSC
i lowkey really liked that paper even tho the short answer questions were kinda random like wtf do u meant the importance of measurement?

but guys my short answer booklets staple was kinda wobbly and it made me rlly nervous because what if it falls out and all my papers fall out and i lose it?? cuz ok i asked the supervisor to restaple it again and they said that it would be fine but idk im nervous

jlaaaz

HSC
i lowkey really liked that paper even tho the short answer questions were kinda random like wtf do u meant the importance of measurement?

but guys my short answer booklets staple was kinda wobbly and it made me rlly nervous because what if it falls out and all my papers fall out and i lose it?? cuz ok i asked the supervisor to restaple it again and they said that it would be fine but idk im nervous
right? it was stapled so weirdly

tvskAXatar

HSC
Am I fucked? I did the first section with thorough detail but ran over time. I then managed to get two big paragraphs for 3 poems (Kenneth Slessor) and attempted a third but didn’t have enough time. I wrote a rushed conclusion. I had six quotes in total 😨

What the max I can get for the essay?

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
Am I fucked? I did the first section with thorough detail but ran over time. I then managed to get two big paragraphs for 3 poems (Kenneth Slessor) and attempted a third but didn’t have enough time. I wrote a rushed conclusion. I had six quotes in total 😨
literally same. went overtime with short answer, rushed 3 paragraph of essay and had to cut an example, illegible conclusion

justletmespeak123

15 Budapest St Rooty Hill, New South Wales
HSC

I thought it was my school who printed and stapled it wrongly. Do they out source the printing? I also asked to restaple it too

katiekms

it’s like a big train wreck (la la la)
HSC
I thought it was my school who printed and stapled it wrongly. Do they out source the printing? I also asked to restaple it too
it was so weird because some of it was a two page, some of it was stapled, and some of them were just different. I was too stressed to figure out how to make it work

roseviolett

HSC

fr my paper was so weirdly stapled
the questions were connected by the same piece of folded paper? so I had to write at a weird angle so I didn't rip the pages

xoNat

don't worry, be happy
HSC

I was fighting my paper the whole time 🥴

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 55, Guests: 10)