English and UAI (1 Viewer)

xclusv2bhung

sexier than neha x10000
HSC
shut up said:
i would totally do the extensions and not normal english if u could and so would most ppl
my whole ext 1 and 2 class r awesome at the extensions but not so with advanced - my marks are waaay higher for 3u than 2U
SAME. !
I was always doing better in Ext than bloody advanced !
If I had my way , I`d cancel out Adv all together. Ext all the way =)
But because of Adv , I dropped Ext ... too many units :(

princesskt

HSC
Yea, im doing alot better in Ext then Adv.. its insane, i wish i could drop adv, or go to stnd, coz i hate adv lol.. but i cant coz of ext, and well its too late.

Chinmoku03

Ippen, Shin de Miru?
HSC
Lol, so much hostility against Eng in here XD

Yeah, Eng's my least fav subject ATM. It's not so much the entire course that I suck at, just anything Shakespeare. Dammit, can't people see that I don't want to know what Shakespeare was implying by making a play? -.-;

English, esp. Advanced English, is the MOST DEMANDING two unit subject there is, I put more effort and time into it than 4U maths and still perform poorly.
XD

I went to this tuition college for people who wanna get band 6 for Eng once and when I wrote up an essay for the tutor to mark, she was like: "This is crap, haven't you researched the history of the time of production or the context? And you haven't even established your nihilist views properly..." etc etc etc. Hello? I've only got like 3 other subjects to deal with here, each needing their own studying time x.x;

What kinda result do everyone wanna get for Eng? I'll be satisfied with a band 4. If I somehow scraped a band 5, I'll be having a nosebleed XD

Pastafarian

HSC
Whats the average band for standard? cause I want to get above it, highly unlikely though.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
im pretty sure 55% of eng std students get either a band 3 or band 4.
from memory its like 21% get band 4 and 30 something % get band 3.

Beege

HSC
what would be the raw mark cut off for a band 4 in standard english?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)