English Assessment Remarks? (1 Viewer)

Zokunu

HSC
Alright i can't sleep, so just asking....and soz if this is a stupid question.

Are the English Assessments (done at school) remarked by HSC markers? I mean, our teacher scans each paper after we've finished. What does he do with it, show it to future students or just straight out send them all to BOS to see if their marks are all good?

Ty.

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
I don't think so. Our school does that as well and from memory, all schools have to do it to show the standards of their students' work. So if the BOS wants to see what a 20/20 response would look like at a certain school, they can do that. Sorry if this wasn't very helpful! :)

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Alright i can't sleep, so just asking....and soz if this is a stupid question.

Are the English Assessments (done at school) remarked by HSC markers? I mean, our teacher scans each paper after we've finished. What does he do with it, show it to future students or just straight out send them all to BOS to see if their marks are all good?

Ty.
They don't. Your teacher may scan them for exemplars internally or to keep track of your work.

Machiavelli1

HSC
Yeah I don't think they send them to bos.. Also depending if non government or government, the bos may audit the school and these assessments the teacher has scanned are shown to bos, if the school needs to renew registration or something.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Usually the teacher will scan or get you to sign a form so that no legal issues are involved against them. Also, they will use the work for their own reference or when teaching in future years.

Instead of burning up my English stuff in a bonfire like how some of my peers persuaded me to do, I just gave it all to my English teacher instead who was pleased to get them, as a thank you for everything they did for me in the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)