English Creative writing (1 Viewer)

tomp1612

HSC
Hey I have written a short story (creative for paper 1) if I could PM it to you could you tell me if it relates to belonging??

RishBonjour

HSC
Hey I have written a short story (creative for paper 1) if I could PM it to you could you tell me if it relates to belonging??
do you think it does?
You don't have to abuse the concept, as long as your story has some aspects of belonging in it (which its generally bound to have) it should be fine.
However, try and make it cover a few belonging concepts because trust me, BOS will fk with your creative (and ultimately your hsc)

tomp1612

HSC
do you think it does?
You don't have to abuse the concept, as long as your story has some aspects of belonging in it (which its generally bound to have) it should be fine.
However, try and make it cover a few belonging concepts because trust me, BOS will fk with your creative (and ultimately your hsc)
it sort of conveys it but it doesnt necessarily say this person doesnt feel like they belong

Zeroes

HSC
I think conveying it subtly is better than blasting it in the examiner's face.

deswa1

HSC
Yeah definitely subtle is better than "I didn't belong". Personally, I don't have the word belonging at all in my creative and I know a lot of teachers recommend that as well

RishBonjour

HSC
Yeah definitely subtle is better than "I didn't belong". Personally, I don't have the word belonging at all in my creative and I know a lot of teachers recommend that as well
I did a shifty creative for my trials
everything was good but i trolled and said
"where we belonged" teacher circled it lol.

onedaysnotice

HSC
Hahaha the dux of my school can't write narratives well, and he had the word 'belong' in like every 3rd sentence xD.

onedaysnotice

HSC
LOL, which is why I see you're first in english hahahahaha
xD it's just that he has a mathematical and methodical brain. He's seriously got photographic memory and he's amazing at working systematically, which is why he's first in math, mx1, physics, chem, business and sor1 :p

But unfortunately for him, those abilities aren't necessarily useful in english, especially for creatives lolololol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)