English essay D: (1 Viewer)

mooology

HSC
“Journeys are always learning experiences” How has your understanding of the process of journeys been shaped by the techniques used by various composers?

I don't get the question and it's due in two days (we only got it today) Help?

Thanks.

mooology

HSC
A journey is a movement from one place to another. They can be physical, mental, spiritual or emotional. Sometimes they are a combination of several. Journeys always spark growth in one way or another. This is evident in Shakespeare's The Tempest, The Journey by Rhyll McMaster and Leunig’s Sydney Morning Herald cartoon through use of various writing techniques and, in the case of the Leunig, visual techniques. The use of the techniques in the above text have shaped my understanding of a journey as a process of change and movement from one physical and or mental place, or state, to another.

This is my introduction.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
You got the title of the cartoon and the year he drew it? Might be helpful.

Basically you talk about the techniques the different composers use (e.g alliteration, juxtaposition, assonance) and what these show you about Journeys.

mooology

HSC
You got the title of the cartoon and the year he drew it? Might be helpful.

Basically you talk about the techniques the different composers use (e.g alliteration, juxtaposition, assonance) and what these show you about Journeys.
Unfortunately, there is no title for the Leunig cartoon. Which is quite annoying. We had to use the sources that the teacher gave us.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Unfortunately, there is no title for the Leunig cartoon
That shouldn't matter for now, but I wouldn't recommend it for the exam.

Basically you have to either prove or disprove (which will be harder) that Journey's are always learning experiences. Then you just go through your texts, and find proof of this. Then use that in your essay. The proof will be your techniques, which you then analyse.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)