English Extension 1 All Nighter Thread (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
English Extension 1 All Nighter Thread

Exam is at 9.25AM...make sure you get some sleeeeep!

I've gotten my sleep so i'll be up for most of the night :p

Apple Sauce

HSC
Is cramming 12 hrs before really gonna make a difference though?

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I need to revise a few things, it'll make a significant difference :)

Apple Sauce

HSC
I've come to the conclusion that if I don't know it now, I probably won't know it. Meh, suppose it is only one unit...

iBibah

HSC
It's the 'All Nighter Era' with all these threads.

christinew77

HSC
Really? You're going to sacrifice your sleep when tomorrow's questions are going to require you to work on your feet. Good luck.

Apple Sauce

HSC
I kinda hope for a hard question so then the examiners will weed out all those people with completely prepared, generic answers.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I kinda hope for a hard question so then the examiners will weed out all those people with completely prepared, generic answers.
YES! same...ill be pretty disappointed if it's like modern history with generic questions

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
As much as I'd hate it, if they asked for 3 prescribed (which they have never done and I doubt will do) a lot of people will be tested to the limit :D

Apple Sauce

HSC
Harder exam= better scaling if you can just keep calm and no1 thing... Answer the question. It is there for a reason, not just to be ignored for an hour.

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
Harder exam= better scaling if you can just keep calm and no1 thing... Answer the question. It is there for a reason, not just to be ignored for an hour.
Pretty much... most people who do ext1 should be able to bs something even if it's a hard question

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
stuff it why not

1am go go go

aiming to write a few essay plans however my essays are essentially all the same as is my creative

Candidate

HSC
I have one more related text to write about, til im done with my essay! Havent memorised any of it yet though haha

Im about done with the memorisation for the creative. This essay just takes ages.

tutorhunt

HSC
N/A
writing some essay plans, making sure i remember my quotes, but apart from that GG. lets hope my 4u gets a 46 to make up for this haha

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I have one more related text to write about, til im done with my essay! Havent memorised any of it yet though haha

Im about done with the memorisation for the creative. This essay just takes ages.
I'm working on my essay as well atm lol, only going to memorize 600 words from creative caz that's the way I roll

writing some essay plans, making sure i remember my quotes, but apart from that GG. lets hope my 4u gets a 46 to make up for this haha
If I screw up, I'm hoping i get carried by the other 2 caz im =1 with three peeps at 46/50 :D ehehehe

CaffeineMotor

HSC
I'll see how long I can stay up...

Essay is pretty much good to go, (almost completely memorised and ready to change to most questions).

Creative though, I'm writing up some small plans. Probs no point writing a full one at the moment. If worse comes to worse I'll make one up in the exam, but I want some sort of safety net.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)