english extension 1 is killing me!! (1 Viewer)

marcquelle

a.k.a. Michael...Hi!
HSC
oh one of the other few stuck in module C *hug* gender and language people must revolt against this horrible topic.

omnipotent

HSC
Since you guys seem to love this pathetic subject so much, who wants to write me an essay on Metropolis (thats right, the 1927 black and white silent film) and how it depicts the authors perceptions of humanity?
Worst subject EVER!

Cowbell

HSC
if anyone has advice on how to crack the band 4 range in extension one please let me know its driving me insane!
i get around 19/20 out of 25 on every assessment, i'm ranked first in my class etc but i really need to get into the 22/23 area.
this is for the analysis btw but any composition advice is welcome too.
i'm doing pride and prejudice, browning's poetry, the mill on the floss and i need to find another related material before the trials, have only had to do three texts so far.

helllpppp =]
Hi! I also do extension english, i tihnk the best thing about this subject is that you can almost get full marks in any test without studying! if you want to hit band 5-6, you just need to be smart and write in a way that makes your teacher think about something that they never thought of before.
I usually do get band 5-6 but i doubt you will be able to achive this. unfortunateley you seem to think internal exams have "bands", and also that people give a shit about how you are top of your class. i'm guessing your essays are just regurgitated shit that teachers read day in day out with no real meaning but its what the BOS wants so they give you a good mark.

if your desperate to do something in english that is actually worth something then a) stop posting here, as mentioned before nobody cares if yourtopping ext 1 english, its a bullshit subject anyway and
b) tell them a story they havn't heard a million times before

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)