English EXTENSION: Is it really worth it?! (2 Viewers)

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
no i mean what degree do YOU have to do it for? as you said in a previous post
Oh, sorry. I misread the question. I'm assuming yups has to do it because of the school they attend. Or parent pressure. But that's just high school, and not degree.

Unless I've read it wrong again, which is entirely possible...

Lauchlan

HSC
Oh, sorry. I misread the question. I'm assuming yups has to do it because of the school they attend. Or parent pressure. But that's just high school, and not degree.

Unless I've read it wrong again, which is entirely possible...
lol i think we cleared that up ftw. :p

Lauchlan

HSC
i'm doing 11 units (and maths is my weakpoint) so i had to take up ext english as like a safety net . but the workload was pissing me off at one point and i wanted to drop it but my teacher strongly advised me not to because i'm one of her top students .
ahhhh safety net.

BUT would i need an ATAR (1 unit) safety net (like Eng Ext) for 6 two unit ATAR subjects? So the best 10 units are used... 12 could be used. But is 13 not beneficial?
Could someone explain the process of 1 unit additional subjects being used in ATAR calculation??? And in general, is it WORTH IT!?

HSC
Uni Grad
I think it could be worthwhile doing especially when you have 13 units and a major skill booster for your English and other humanities subjects. It's also a good subject for university especially if you want to study English and/or an Arts/Social Sciences major.

Apparently I would have been doing Extension English at my old school, but when I applied to my current school, I decided to take up another subject instead of extension English :L

And having 11 units is better than having 10 units imo. Just in case if you screw up then an extra unit can make up for the loss. xD

Lauchlan

HSC
I think it could be worthwhile doing especially when you have 13 units and a major skill booster for your English and other humanities subjects. It's also a good subject for university especially if you want to study English and/or an Arts/Social Sciences major.

Apparently I would have been doing Extension English at my old school, but when I applied to my current school, I decided to take up another subject instead of extension English :L

And having 11 units is better than having 10 units imo. Just in case if you screw up then an extra unit can make up for the loss. xD
:D kkkkkk but is the same said about 13 units for the HSC? how does that work~

HSC
Uni Grad
:D kkkkkk but is the same said about 13 units for the HSC? how does that work~
hmmm 13 units for the HSC? maybe study very very effectively and not necessarily hard...
or maybe someone could just be smart and do well with 13 units...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)