english journey text type help for half yearlies!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

erfanau1

HSC
I need to do a text type...e.g movie,song,book...for my half yearlies which relates to journeys...(what movie or song is best do u guys think?)...pls dont say any books (barely read books) nor say fight club cause too many ppl are doing it!

brent012

Webmaster
Webmaster
HSC
I need to do a text type...e.g movie,song,book...for my half yearlies which relates to journeys...(what movie or song is best do u guys think?)...pls dont say any books (barely read books) nor say fight club cause too many ppl are doing it!
Lmao Erfan asking bos to do your homework, i should tell the teachers :p.

Theres a massive list somewhere in here: English (Area of Study) - Bored of Studies

muzeikchun852

HSC
i will tell u a few:
judith beveridge poem - doesmticity of giraffe, orb spider, fox in the tree stamp.

de-Salis

HSC
Im doing

"Opportunity" by Pete Murray
and Were The Wild Things Are.

iamjay

HSC
Im doing

"Opportunity" by Pete Murray
and Were The Wild Things Are.
Hey i was wondering if you could supply me with any journey quotes for this movie??
would be much appreciated xD

brenx712

HSC
Hey i was wondering if you could supply me with any journey quotes for this movie??
would be much appreciated xD
You could just borrow the DVD or something and maybe find the quotes out for yourself. I'm sure IMDB would have a wide range of quotes as well.

HSC
Uni Grad
I just had an assessment where I used 'Journey to the Interior' and 'The Ivory Trail', they're both from the old stimulus booklet.

muzeikchun852

HSC
I just had an assessment where I used 'Journey to the Interior' and 'The Ivory Trail', they're both from the old stimulus booklet.
thats wat i did for my assessment. check out the old stimulus booklet to get the info! :p

LUHGMUFC18

HSC
Pan's Labyrinth!

Though it's a spanish film, and you *may* miss some cultural elements.
Goal The Movie - His journey from cleaning Gardens to making it big in the Premier League.
Munich Air Disaster 1958 - 8 Manchester United players died in air accident
Step Up
Twilightt
Sunday Bloody Sunday - U2 ( represents the hardships & the journey after the Bloody Sunday attack in N.Ireland )
You really can do anything, pretty much every movie, every friggen song & every book has some sort of physical journey just dig deep !=)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)