english lectures at uni of syd (1 Viewer)

mz_200sx

hey guys, i was wondering who went to the eta lectures at uni of syd n march 5 th and what did u think? did anybody get anything out of them. heres my views on them:
They suked!
we went to the first two...(inner jounry and life is beautiful) and missed the third. it was a complete waste of money and i would not recommend anybody to attend another one!
btw....i didnt get anything out of em axcept for about 3 pages of 'dooding'!

perfectionist

I M SpEcIaL....SpEcIaL...
HSC
N/A
yeah such lectures Suck..no matter what the subject is..i went for Business last year and it was not worth it =/

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC
i went yesterday too. i thought the lecture on structuring your extended response was the best. we went to the lecture on our prescribed text (the tempest) and one on the imaginitve journey. they sucked bad. although the imagintive journey one, i extracted a possible related text :D
but the tempest was horridly boring. i thought definitley it was a waste of time. now i have to catch up on work that i missed out on that day :chainsaw:

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
We are going to go to the next one whenever that is.

The school next to us went though.

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
fucking rubbish...waste of money AND time...i was a complete idiot for going and im still kicking myself....ALL the lectures were stating obvious points and were completely USELESS...ETA sux

i was tempted a few times to just say "duhhh" in the coleridge lecture and the "structuring section 3" lecture....fucking useless and a waste of money...i certainly will not go to any more ETA crap lectures anymore...:mad:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Wow. Um...I went to the ones in January and they were absolutely fantastic. Yes, one of the days it was quite boring, and she just skimmed over Modules A,B and C. But the other days on Physical Journey and the Stimulus Booklet were really informing.

I guess some times they are going to be good and sometimes they will be shit. I think going to the bigger lectures, such as the Winter and Summer School and the Revision for HSC in Sept. would be better than the small ones through out the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)