English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Hiheyhello

HSC
i spoke about how the narrator has a close relationship with lan wherein he deepens it by trying to understand her better through her stories. bsed it big time.

with the quartz i spoke about the importance of seemingly insignificant objects which can be microcosmic for some greater emotion

scared for my life about my writing tho

Luke322

HSC
Tbh even if you wrote different emotions for the quartz it was only 3 mars so if what you said was backed up effectively by evidence should be an easy 3.

nini.nico

HSC
i spoke about how the narrator has a close relationship with lan wherein he deepens it by trying to understand her better through her stories. bsed it big time.

with the quartz i spoke about the importance of seemingly insignificant objects which can be microcosmic for some greater emotion

scared for my life about my writing tho
microcosmic bro i cant think of words like that rip

Luke322

HSC
i dont think anyone out there genuinely looks at a short answer and enjoys it
if they do that’s mad respect bc i could never
I don't think anyone anywhere ever has enjoyed doing any English HSC paper but yeah reading task is one of the worst for me

cloud_berry

HSC
wait was i the only one that thought the quartz one was about relationships and how two ppl were enjoying a moment in the present idk i bulkshitted it so hard😭

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)