English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
At least on a good note, you never have to answer short questions for English again and you've finished 1/2 of english completely ... in another 24 hours, you can successfully say I've finished English and don't have to ever analyse Shakespeare or write an essay (unless of course, you were to do so in university)

Luke322

HSC
i said how the word “wrapped” had connotations of intimacy or some shit idk anymore
yo thats some pretty deep shit the markers might be inspired to give you good marks for standing out

HSC
i went in there knowing three quotes and i only wrote a page and a half with 25 minutes to spare. ik for a fact im fucked but who gives a shit anymore
yea man I didn’t even finish all my questions because we finished at 11:25 instead of 11:30 and it fucked me up. there’s probably people out there who didnt even write anything for the essay so don’t even worry lol.

santavself

HSC
yea man I didn’t even finish all my questions because we finished at 11:25 instead of 11:30 and it fucked me up. there’s probably people out there who didnt even write anything for the essay so don’t even worry lol.
im not worried. also same, we started at 10 and finished at 11:25. doesnt help that my novel (past the shallows) is the most boring fucking trash novel out of all the prescribed texts in the hsc

HSC
im not worried. also same, we started at 10 and finished at 11:25. doesnt help that my novel (past the shallows) is the most boring fucking trash novel out of all the prescribed texts in the hsc
yeah I had to do 1984 and even that got mind-numbingly boring, I actually made up parts of the plot because I can’t even remember what the fuck happened in it.

Disssi

HSC
N/A
THE TEXT WAS AMAZING HAHAHAHAHA

I LOVED IT

WE LITERALLY GOT SPOON FED THE ESSAY QUESTION AYYYE

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)