English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

vishnay

God
HSC
The other thing that I'm pissed off about besides the whole HSC is how we're getting our ATARs before our individual subject marks
more relieving tbh

ik if i got hsc first i would spam marks into atar calcs and eventually be disappointed

icycledough

HSC
I guess that can be conceived as being better, because getting marks before ATARs means people are frantically going on ATAR calculators to try to find out what ATAR they may get, which can actually increase stress people feel. At the end of the day, your ATAR is all that matters, not your individual subject marks (unless you are applying for bonus points based on subject performance).

Luke322

HSC
more relieving tbh

ik if i got hsc first i would spam marks into atar calcs and eventually be disappointed
Usually the atar comes like 3 hours after the HSC marks right?

Luke322

HSC
I guess that can be conceived as being better, because getting marks before ATARs means people are frantically going on ATAR calculators to try to find out what ATAR they may get, which can actually increase stress people feel. At the end of the day, your ATAR is all that matters, not your individual subject marks (unless you are applying for bonus points based on subject performance).
yeah thats true but if I do screw something up what subject I did it in won't be reflected in the atar and i'll have to wait 4 days to get it

HSC
Fr the lack of techniques on that shit drove me crazy like if you want me to just describe my interpretation on how I got nothing from that just say that 💀

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)