English Paper 1 Predictions/Thoughts (1 Viewer)

wendiful

HSC
N/A
If Module C is a 20 mark discursive/persuasive then I'm just going to leave the exam hall
Don't panic about a Discursive - it is basically a 'Discussion' - a piece that establishes a connection withthe reader, then goes on to present a couple of different perspectives.
1 Start with personal pronouns and your (or your persona's) slant on the issue - 'I know we all try to face challenges in life but .... "
2 Go into an anecdote - a memory or experience that is relevant.
3 Present a perspective on the topic - ramble on.
4 Refer to a text that inspired you or challenges you ( from the list of prescribed texts for Mod C - the teacher would have referred to 2 of them but, if not, the Steve Jobs speech is easy and inspiring)
5 Present a different perspective - just start with 'However ..."
6 Conclude by coming back to your first statement or anecdote. Maybe say that the process of writing has made you consider the multipicity of perspectives in life ...

Yakult1

HSC
Overall i think everyone can agree that paper 1 was not too horrible. I'm scared for what they will throw at us in paper 2 tho..

cloud_berry

HSC
wait wtf for the crab one does the kid commit die at the end nooo what the fuck i was writing about how the beach is a source of childhood memories and happiness what the fuck i feel terrible now.

man fuck nesa and fuck my dumbass self 😐

DarkOperator618

HSC
wait wtf for the crab one does the kid commit die at the end nooo what the fuck i was writing about how the beach is a source of childhood memories and happiness what the fuck i feel terrible now.

man fuck nesa and fuck my dumbass self 😐
i did both

read between the lines next time haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)