English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

icycledough

HSC
does anyone know if there's some sort of 'moderation' process if a particular stream's average is lower compared to the others, bc i feel like some streams were way harder hit than others for mod a. esp w keats/bright star, the extract they gave us was literally from the poem our teachers told us not to worry about and spent max 1 lesson teaching yikes.
I don't think so because the difference between internal moderation and this instance is that internal moderation applies because some schools have much more difficult internal exams than other schools. However, with the HSC, the entire state would have had the same question for each module, and so I think they will just mark it on face value of what you wrote.

specificagent1

HSC
I don't think so because the difference between internal moderation and this instance is that internal moderation applies because some schools have much more difficult internal exams than other schools. However, with the HSC, the entire state would have had the same question for each module, and so I think they will just mark it on face value of what you wrote.
there's alignment but

lildumpling86

HSC
Ugh I keep coming back to discussion pages. I don't know about everyone else but I feel exponentially a lot more stressed after completing the exams (following the feeling of insane relief). I know it's stupid but the fact that there's nothing about it that I can control and it's completely up to NESA is so ugh I hate it.
I know it's stupid because there's literally nothing I can do now butttt I do be stressed and reading everyone's answers is not helping me yet I CAN'T STOP
quite literally read my mind,, i can't help but keep overthinking how disappointed i am cuz i feel like my performance in the exam wasn't fully reflective of my abilities?? but yah too late now i guess ://

mannxv

HSC
y'all i wrote sm like i kept asking for booklets. i wrote my heart out and finished in time. did i do myself a disservice by writing too much ?

vishnay

God
HSC
y'all i wrote sm like i kept asking for booklets. i wrote my heart out and finished in time. did i do myself a disservice by writing too much ?
maybe if you wrote blindly and didn't engage with the actual question at hand but if u did dw abt it

mannxv

HSC
maybe if you wrote blindly and didn't engage with the actual question at hand but if u did dw abt it
i defs linked constantly, alluding to the key terms etc, tweaked the crap outta my master essay - it all came naturally

WynCon

HSC
What is the highest amount of marks one can get for writing only two pages for 1 one of the extended response sections?

icycledough

HSC
What is the highest amount of marks one can get for writing only two pages for 1 one of the extended response sections?
It really does depend on what you have written and the quality of it; whether it answers the question or not. Ideally though, irrespective of the quality, you unfortunately do need quite a bit more than 2 pages for the module essays (if that's what you are referring to by extended response). Honestly though, at this stage, it may be tough thinking about how you performed in prior exams, but that's something you won't be able to alter. However, what you can change is your performance in upcoming exams, so focus on those and put in as much hard work as you can, and hopefully, things turn out the best for you

WynCon

HSC
It really does depend on what you have written and the quality of it; whether it answers the question or not. Ideally though, irrespective of the quality, you unfortunately do need quite a bit more than 2 pages for the module essays (if that's what you are referring to by extended response). Honestly though, at this stage, it may be tough thinking about how you performed in prior exams, but that's something you won't be able to alter. However, what you can change is your performance in upcoming exams, so focus on those and put in as much hard work as you can, and hopefully, things turn out the best for you
Ah, ye messed up really badly for short answers and module b think I scored in the single-digit marks.
Thank you!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)