English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

mikrokosmos

HSC
a

are u memorising any persuasive/discursive?
not pers but i am for a bit of disc bc i did one on mod a and mod b

but for creative yes im remembering some lines from my major work/other pieces

cloud_berry

HSC
I guess I can’t stop procrastinating on this forum, I’m getting so addicted I can’t stop
lol same, the fact that i quit all social media to quit procrastinating too.. i always find a way though
is it usually this active during the hsc?? or is the class of 2021 built different

Wizjaro

HSC
do we need to have quotes from mod c text for mod c? or do we just analyse our own writing
You don't need quotes unless the question explicitly asks for it. They care more about your writing so quote your own writing but mention how you were inspired by your mod C text minus quotes ofc.(unless question explicitly demands it)

specificagent1

HSC
You don't need quotes unless the question explicitly asks for it. They care more about your writing so quote your own writing but mention how you were inspired by your mod C text minus quotes ofc.(unless question explicitly demands it)
tysm!!! saves me brain cells

Wizjaro

HSC
From my understanding a persuasive is just a more high modal discursive so at their base they are essentially the same.

vishnay

God
HSC
My teacher said they would not specify poems for mod A but could specify poems for mod B.
do u think they could specify specific characters in mod a texts and ask u to compare them in conjuction with other characters?

Hscbuzman

HSC
wouldnt they have to give everyone a different mod c question then?
Sorry losers and haters, but my I.Q. is one of the highest -and you all know it! Please don’t feel so stupid or insecure,it’s not your fault

Hscbuzman

HSC
do u think they could specify specific characters in mod a texts and ask u to compare them in conjuction with other characters?
Crazy VISHnAY is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn't know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don't threaten people VISHNAY! THANK YOU

vishnay

God
HSC
Crazy VISHnAY is trying to act like a tough guy. Actually, he is weak, both mentally and physically, and yet he threatens me, for the second time, with physical assault. He doesn't know me, but he would go down fast and hard, crying all the way. Don't threaten people VISHNAY! THANK YOU
i love u man

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)