English Paper 2 Predictions & Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Disssi

HSC
N/A
they did us dirty with the reflection i bullshit that so hard
for the writing i did my prewritten imaginative except the protagonist had some internal monologue about luck and shit idk lol i don’t have enough time to make up a whole new story
I wrote about a girl who got kidnapped at a party LMAO

basically she met a hot guy and she thought she was lucky blah blah blah he leads her out and the rest is history

notme123

HSC
how did everyone that did keats find the mod a keats-campion q. i vibed with it cuz i love eve

notme123

HSC

basically she met a hot guy and she thought she was lucky blah blah blah he leads her out and the rest is history
thats like the plot of taken

vishnay

God
HSC
i came late to my exam and lost 3 mins of reading time lmaoooooo

but idgaf bc i think i did good enough for a fringe b6

also thank god we never have to do english again

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
@jimmysmith560, your presence is needed once more (please) to make me feel good for eco tomorrow and modern the day after
First of all, I would like to congratulate you and everyone who sat and successfully completed Paper 2 today. For a lot of you guys, this marks the end of a journey, that of HSC English. What a milestone this is! You have all worked so hard throughout this year to enhance your written skills, whether it is to effectively respond to short answer questions or to write high-quality analyses/essays or to utilise your knowledge to develop a response in other forms of writing, such as those required for the Module C section. You should be proud of this achievement and hopefully this will turn into a great memory to reflect upon in the future!

However, new challenges await now, those of the Economics and Modern History HSC exams! One thing is certain, I am sure that you have shown a lot of determination and effort in terms of those 2 subjects throughout year 12 just as you have with English, the outcome of which will be none other than success! Don't forget to let us know your thoughts regarding the Economics HSC exam tomorrow! Best of luck with those 2 exams to you and everyone else who is also sitting them! :D

nini.nico

HSC

that sounds like a remake of the beginning of 13 reasons why lmaooo

zizi2003_

HSC
how did everyone that did keats find the mod a keats-campion q. i vibed with it cuz i love eve
lol they knew it was the poem most of us would not bother preparing for and put it in there 💀
but it was acc a good question ngl

icycledough

HSC
I think having a visual stimulus for Module C can definitely open a wide array of potential ideas you would want to talk about, as different people interpret images in very different ways. A written stimulus, I think, can limit you a bit more on what you can write about.

iwanttodogoodinschool

HSC
I think having a visual stimulus for Module C can definitely open a wide array of potential ideas you would want to talk about, as different people interpret images in very different ways. A written stimulus, I think, can limit you a bit more on what you can write about.
fr what my friend did with the stimulus, i would have never thought off

studylime

HSC
lol this paper was mostly easy because I got free quotes from tempest/hagseed and question 2 was fairly relevant to ts eliot
my reflection however is a different story 😅

Luke322

HSC
First of all, I would like to congratulate you and everyone who sat and successfully completed Paper 2 today. For a lot of you guys, this marks the end of a journey, that of HSC English. What a milestone this is! You have all worked so hard throughout this year to enhance your written skills, whether it is to effectively respond to short answer questions or to write high-quality analyses/essays or to utilise your knowledge to develop a response in other forms of writing, such as those required for the Module C section. You should be proud of this achievement and hopefully this will turn into a great memory to reflect upon in the future!

However, new challenges await now, those of the Economics and Modern History HSC exams! One thing is certain, I am sure that you have shown a lot of determination and effort in terms of those 2 subjects throughout year 12 just as you have with English, the outcome of which will be none other than success! Don't forget to let us know your thoughts regarding the Economics HSC exam tomorrow! Best of luck with those 2 exams to you and everyone else who is also sitting them! :D
Cheers Jimmysmith you King you've done more for me than my English teacher ever did.

icycledough

HSC
fr what my friend did with the stimulus, i would have never thought off
I still remember after Paper 2 last year, I was talking with my mates about what we wrote about using the stimulus, and I'm not sure how, how me and another mate had the exact same interpretation of the stimulus and wrote about the exact same idea somehow (a single mother raising a child)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)