English Study Plan - How to allocated your time in a 10 week term (1 Viewer)

antickie

HSC
Hi guys! I really want to share a study plan for you guys but first I want to know what you guys are doing to study for English just so I know where to start.

If you guys don’t have any plan at the moment I will post a very basic scaffold.

If you guys have a plan that’s not working I can post a study plan that specifically tells everyone what NOT to do as a part of their English study plan and provide better alternatives.

Please just comment on this thread and after I know enough about what you guys have tried (so I don’t keep suggesting the same stuff), I can post a better study plan that will help you study smarter, not harder :)

yesmANnigro

HSC
Hi guys! I really want to share a study plan for you guys but first I want to know what you guys are doing to study for English just so I know where to start.

If you guys don’t have any plan at the moment I will post a very basic scaffold.

If you guys have a plan that’s not working I can post a study plan that specifically tells everyone what NOT to do as a part of their English study plan and provide better alternatives.

Please just comment on this thread and after I know enough about what you guys have tried (so I don’t keep suggesting the same stuff), I can post a better study plan that will help you study smarter, not harder :)
help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)