English Thoughts... (1 Viewer)

[trent]

HSC
How'd everyone find it? I thought the speech on 'living up to society's expectations' was the biggest piece of s*** ever! Rest of the test was alright though...

hfis

Dyslexic Fish
HSC
N/A
It totally sucked! I mean, Module B -- 'extracts' -- what the hell? This exam was totally... oh wait. SC.

My bad.

Chriis

HSC
N/A
that question on our future too, i didnt quite get if they wanted our personal future or how we think the world as a whole will progress......

maybe the government just wants all our futures on file.

T

trigga

wasnt bad as i thought, except i started talking about different kinda of futures. but meh.

gloworm

bleh
HSC
N/A
The multiple choice and short answer were a breeze, but I did have some troubles with the letter. Just went on about how future will bring added bonuses to our lives as well as the negetive impacts on society. Didn't really touch on how it would affect me personally...but meh what's done is done.

Hermzie

rarrrrrrrrr
HSC
The letter to the researchers was alright but the final part where you had to write the speech was slightly annoying. I wrote enough for all the parts but still, what is up with that question!?

Ah well, I think I did pretty well, now I just have to wait for the results.

Stan..

HSC
I Aced it up to The final Section.. That really pissed me off seeing that it was nealy impossible to write a response that you were happy with.. Oh well..

ton3z

HSC
englisH?

that story board thing really sucked sum c**k aha does ne1 know the answer to that question about y in slowly zoomed into david?
was is his hobbies or his passions?

doublebarrelman

HSC
not sure.. i put one of those two down.. cood have been either i spose.. overall the paper wasn't too hard..

gloworm

bleh
HSC
N/A
I think I put it was his passion. I forgot what it said in the frame, but I think it was something like He loves to make music and fishing isn't exactly one of his hobbies.

ton3z

HSC
ta

thanx for the help boys ahha ne more brain teasers? ahaha i ran out..those were wat i was stuck with..cant wait for maths tomrrow..gonna kill!

adgala

HSC
personally i found the english paper harder than expected, the multiple choice was the hardest in my opinion...the extended responses were self-opinionated far too much, i was hoping for more of a content thing rather than self opinion!

YBK

w00t! custom status!! :D
HSC
Responces were easy, i filled up all the lines.....

i wrote about how the youth meet society's expectations, since society itself sets them... if u want a better standard, improve media content... stuff along those lines...

multiple choice was kinda hard...

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
i wrote how young people don;t get jobs any more because they get put on pedestals by their parents and back in the day it was the kids that went and worked every day and handed it all over to daddy so the family could survive

maCe

.maceh
HSC
I didn't find it too easy.. nor too hard.. :S

=<Si-Fu>=

HSC
i totally bullshitted the long responce questions.. i guess its up to luck about which marker i get and whether he or she is feeling sympathetic or not=)
well i just cant wait for it to all finish tomorro..
then i can bludge!!!
good luck tomoro every1!!!
Si_Fu

maCe

.maceh
HSC
1 more day till freeeeedddoom!! (and halo 2 :p)
man that sounds so good..

Good luck all with Maths & History/Geo!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)