English Thoughts... (1 Viewer)

superglove_sam

HSC
N/A
haha one of my friends at school has a next door neighbour that works at EBoutique, and he took the game home and is playing it. said its awesome.

im waiting for half life 2 + metal gear solid 3

year 10 sux

miss_shady72

HSC
I found english okay...yeah long responses were far too based around opinions but eh. it's over now, and i think i did alright.

Alan Wong

HSC
The Extended responses were rather nice, easy to write on, but you tend to feel like a shrink writing them o_O

As for the letter tot he research team, i think i was badly phrased, and i reckon some people probably wrote on "What do you want to do when you grow up?" because the question said "What the future holds for you" Its pretty ambiguous, and i'm not sure how that question will turn out.

~Awong

Guernica

HSC
Haha new here.

I found the English easy. I do agree, however, with whoever said that they were unsure whether the extended response question was referring to individual future, or the future of society. I did both. Hoping that that won't be classified as not answering the question. If they wanted me to answer the question, they should have explained it better.
With the speech: I got a little off-track, I think. I started talking about how the youth of today are failing society's standards because of society's standards. Like speaking about how high the expectations are on the youth of today.

Meh. SC doesn't mean anything as long as you go on to Year 11/12. I don't really care. A lot of people were freaking out. I didn't open a single book of study for any of the exams.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)