English Tutoring - 92 in English Advanced! (1 Viewer)

gunat61

HSC
Hi guys,

I'm Ashwini, and I graduated last year from Girraween Selective High and am currently studying Speech and Hearing Sciences at Macquarie University to become a clinical speech pathologist. I have been providing tutoring for the past few months now for both primary and secondary students and not only am I thoroughly enjoying it, I've been receiving excellent feedback. I am genuinely interested in tutoring students English, and as you can see, even my future occupation will require me to teach children in some aspect as well. I understand that one hour a week isn't usually enough, so I'm definitely willing to provide assistance through phone calls or emails throughout the week if needed. For Kindergarten - Year 6 students, I work on improving the basics of spelling, comprehension and writing tasks that are fundamental for all students and the pace of the classes is dependent on the student's skill level. For Year 7 -10, I assist students with their assignments and whatever they are learning in class. For Year 11-12, I do basically the same as for Year 7-10 but I focus more on refining essays.

In Year 12, I studied:
Module A: Frankenstein and Bladerunner
Module B: Speeches
Module C: Julius Caesar
Belonging: Emily Dickinson

I achieved an assessment mark of 91 and a HSC mark of 92 (you can search me up on the distinguished achiever's list!). I have multiple resources and essays on the aforementioned topics but am more than willing to provide assistance on other topics as well.

I provide tutoring from my home in Toongabbie but am also willing to provide tutoring at Blacktown (Max Webber) Library and Macquarie University's library if I'm at uni.

Charge rates for individuals:
Kindergarten - Year 6: $15 (Groups consist of 2-3 students for $10 each)
Year 7 - Year 10: $20 (No group lessons)
Year 11 - Year 12: $25 (No group lessons)

I am available from 1pm - 5pm on Saturdays, 11am-6pm on Sundays, 4pm - 8pm Mondays and 5-7pm on Tuesdays at Max Webber Library only.

If the locations or times are unsuitable for you, I'm also willing to mark essays/assignments online and will return them within 3 days:
Year 7 - 10: $15
Year 11-12: $20

For any further details, please inbox me, email me at ash.011@hotmail.co.uk or text me at 0404242470. Thanks!

Last edited:

iSplicer

HSC
Uni Grad
Wow, I marked your essays, didn't I! Dude, your creative/belonging scripts needed a few more remarks, if I recall =]

Good luck, haha.

gunat61

HSC
Wow, I marked your essays, didn't I! Dude, your creative/belonging scripts needed a few more remarks, if I recall =]

Good luck, haha.
yeah you marked my belonging stuff, which i actually ended up getting 15/15 internally :D

gunat61

HSC
Places filling fast! I've also had requests for help in legal studies and economics. I'm willing to help students on the side of english, free of charge! =)

gunat61

HSC
Bump! Places filling fast for upcoming year 12 students!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)