english wtf moment (1 Viewer)

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
I have 20 booklets alone on belonging :) Who knows how much I've got for everything else...

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Environmental Rapist

#Vicki

RayRay

HSC
u guys havent experienced sht till u have seen all the sheets that my business teacher has handed out.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
u guys havent experienced sht till u have seen all the sheets that my business teacher has handed out.
It's not that many?

It's cos he doesn't have the time to teach though. Thank goodness he isn't doing this year's Year 11/12.

RayRay

HSC
My English teacher photocopied the whole Top Notes books for us for all the texts. She also photocopied a whole heap of other textbooks for us and she printed out all the essays on the resources page that related to the texts we were doing. The problem is that most of the class didn't touch them.
Fairly sure a teacher at Killara got pinged a couple of years ago for photocopying whole text/workbooks.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
My English teacher photocopied the whole Top Notes books for us for all the texts. She also photocopied a whole heap of other textbooks for us and she printed out all the essays on the resources page that related to the texts we were doing. The problem is that most of the class didn't touch them.
I can be her lawyer bro.

Together, we will take over the world.

Web Addict

HSC
Fairly sure a teacher at Killara got pinged a couple of years ago for photocopying whole text/workbooks.
Ok. I lied. She didn't photocopy the title page and the contexts.

I don't think I should of have mentioned this. Hopefully, I can delete my about post before any author or publisher or author sees it.

HSC
Lol... Please... As soon as english was over I burnt all my notes and now have 0 pages and never have to experience that shit again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)