Enrollment Appointments for S1 2010 (1 Viewer)

hero.

HSC
N/A
"Late November" is ending soon. Anyone of you gotten an enrollment appointment?

Anyway, about ACCT3563, looks like I wont be able to join you in the 4-5pm unless I want a 3+ hour break. All my other classes run on Tuesday and Wednesdays.

onholidays

HSC
Hey! Hope you're all enjoying your holidays!

BTW, if we applied for special consideration for our final exams and are due to resit those exams next month on the 4th of Dec...how would our enrolment appointments work out? Because the 4th is when enrolment for UG students begin and I only sit those supp exams on that day...so if anyone had anything to share, that would be greatly appreciated! :)

hero.

HSC
N/A
Hey! Hope you're all enjoying your holidays!

BTW, if we applied for special consideration for our final exams and are due to resit those exams next month on the 4th of Dec...how would our enrolment appointments work out? Because the 4th is when enrolment for UG students begin and I only sit those supp exams on that day...so if anyone had anything to share, that would be greatly appreciated! :)
I sat a supplementary exam last year.
What happens is that you can't enrol in subjects that has that subject you doing the supplementary exam for as a perquisite so you have to wait until you get your mark for it.

So that means, all the good classes get taken during that time.

EDIT: sounds like some implied yes's to "I have an enrollment appointment"

Last edited:

onholidays

HSC
Hey thanks so much for the reply hero!

Looks like I'll have to resit most of my exams next week...sigh...how sad.

hero.

HSC
N/A
Hey thanks so much for the reply hero!

Looks like I'll have to resit most of my exams next week...sigh...how sad.
I applied for a supplementary assessment for one of my Finance subjects (woke up late, lol) and was pretty lucky to get the supplementary assessment in the end because I didnt provide any supporting evidence besides writing a pretty good argument about why I should be able to resit the assessment.

But I was unable to enrol in one of the subjects I wanted to do the following semester because the lecture numbers were all filled by the time I gotten my mark.

EDIT: Btw, does that mean you have a listed enrollment appointment on myUNSW? Is it on the 4th of December for you?
The only thing changed with my page is that the Enrollment Update page shows a row for Semester 1 2010 however it says "no current enrollment appointment"

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
I applied for a supplementary assessment for one of my Finance subjects (woke up late, lol) and was pretty lucky to get the supplementary assessment in the end because I didnt provide any supporting evidence besides writing a pretty good argument about why I should be able to resit the assessment.

But I was unable to enrol in one of the subjects I wanted to do the following semester because the lecture numbers were all filled by the time I gotten my mark.

EDIT: Btw, does that mean you have a listed enrollment appointment on myUNSW? Is it on the 4th of December for you?
The only thing changed with my page is that the Enrollment Update page shows a row for Semester 1 2010 however it says "no current enrollment appointment"
So far I don't have an enrollment appointment at the moment, so you're not the only one. I think we will know by December 2nd.

At least it beats having to wait on credit transfers; those being the sole reason you have a crappy timetable :(

onholidays

HSC
Nope...still no enrolment appointments for me...however I phoned unsw and they said I should still be able to enrol at the same time as all the other students even if the results for my supplementaries hadn't come out yet because I would assume I had passed...unless you fail a prerequisite subject in which case you would reenrol later.

onholidays

HSC
enrolment on the 16th :( Is anybody else this late? I wonder how they sort these things...

Justina

HSC
I'm still getting: "You have no enrolment appointments for this term."
....seriously - should i be worried?

Maybe it's because I've applied for a transfer?

onholidays

HSC
I think that might be it...transfers take time to go through admin...maybe u should call up the uni? better to be sure than to keep guessing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)