enrolment appointment for sem 2. sem 2 class times (1 Viewer)

stevey6404

HSC
Just wondering, if your enrolment date is later than some people doing the same course, wouldn't you be at a disadvantage in selecting your timetable as spots are already being filled by students with enrolment appointment earlier than yours.

wantingtoknow

HSC
N/A
yeah you would lol. I always have to go through that :(:(

anyway, has anyone done both FINS2426 and FINS3616? would it be wise to do them both in one semester?

Omnipotence

Kendrick Lamar
HSC
Uni Grad
NO ONE TOUCH MY TIMETABLE!
Enrollment appointment on the 3rd =(

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Just wondering, if your enrolment date is later than some people doing the same course, wouldn't you be at a disadvantage in selecting your timetable as spots are already being filled by students with enrolment appointment earlier than yours.
Yes, but say... if Arts before Science in the enrolments - I don't think the Arts students would be taking "our" spots in the maths, chemistry, physics courses, etc.

Jonneeh

HSC
Yes, but say... if Arts before Science in the enrolments - I don't think the Arts students would be taking "our" spots in the maths, chemistry, physics courses, etc.
But what about the people doing double degrees who have appointments after single degree holders? Some courses has small classes <40, what can you do about that?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
But what about the people doing double degrees who have appointments after single degree holders? Some courses has small classes <40, what can you do about that?
Sometimes they'll open up new classes, or... you just have to fight for spots or ask for special permission.

Jonneeh

HSC
Sometimes they'll open up new classes, or... you just have to fight for spots or ask for special permission.
I don't think there's a demand to warrant new classes (based on past years enrollments) although they were full. So maybe special permission is the way to go.

ct92

HSC
What does it mean if the class times have disappeared? They were there when the timetables were first released, but now under Semester 2 it's just blank. The top part of the page still says the course is scheduled for offering, but the fact that there's now no classes would seem to suggest otherwise.

halapenyo

HSC
My enrolment appointment is out on myUNSW.
2nd of May for me, and it appears the class times for semester 2 are out (most at least?).

time to make timetables (again)!
how come your appointment is so early. mine is the 10th :(. i hope all the good timeslots arent taken by the time mine opens.

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
Do i need ECON1203 to do FINS1613 ? Due to bad timetable times, I want to do stats next year...

HSC
8th May for me...hoping I get the trainee job I'm after, then I can be looking at Mondays and Tuesdays :D If no job, then Mon-Thursday :D

muzeikchun852

HSC
What does it mean if the class times have disappeared? They were there when the timetables were first released, but now under Semester 2 it's just blank. The top part of the page still says the course is scheduled for offering, but the fact that there's now no classes would seem to suggest otherwise.
i know. half of the ACCT1511 tute just disappeared LOL.

IamBread

HSC
Don't you do Adv Maths? There's a page on the School of Maths website where they have sample plans I think.
I do adv science :p. All I need to do is phys1241 and math1241, no idea what to do for the other 2.

D94

HSC
N/A
I do adv science :p. All I need to do is phys1241 and math1241, no idea what to do for the other 2.
Isn't this where you start to major in? So you would choose subjects that go towards your major?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)