Enrolment (1 Viewer)

fetiche

HSC
So you can accept>activate>enroll your account at UNSW now, but if you get an offer at USYD later you can enroll to USYD instead?

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I rang up UAC and UNSW and you can complete the entire online enrolment without worrying about losing other offers. You can still get other offers in later rounds as long as you change your preferences.

HSC
i had the same query and rang up both UNSW and UAC. accepting an offer and enrolling into an offer are distinct, and i was advised to accept but not enrol.

dude at UNSW said that with enrolling, the withdrawal process could be a bit of a hassle, should i receive another offer from another uni. so with that, he said to just complete part I of the accepting process and have the boxes checked till 'Confirm Acceptance' (i'm referring to the left sidebar of UNSW's accept/offer website)

note that enrollment deadline is 7th march (if i'm not wrong), and that the later you enrol, the fewer options/chances you may have in acquiring desired time slots and such for your timetable.

biopia

WestSyd-UNSW3x/week
HSC
I got told the exact opposite! (That is was OK to enrol lol)
Idiots at UAC are confusing me! :(

HSC
I got told the exact opposite! (That is was OK to enrol lol)
Idiots at UAC are confusing me! :(
really? :O oh geebus. i'd be glad to enrol because a crappy timetable would be the last thing i want seeing as i live like ages away from unsw

fetiche

HSC
i had the same query and rang up both UNSW and UAC. accepting an offer and enrolling into an offer are distinct, and i was advised to accept but not enrol.

dude at UNSW said that with enrolling, the withdrawal process could be a bit of a hassle, should i receive another offer from another uni. so with that, he said to just complete part I of the accepting process and have the boxes checked till 'Confirm Acceptance' (i'm referring to the left sidebar of UNSW's accept/offer website)

note that enrollment deadline is 7th march (if i'm not wrong), and that the later you enrol, the fewer options/chances you may have in acquiring desired time slots and such for your timetable.
+1

Called up UWS, She said to me accept but do not enrol if you are waiting for another offer.

She also added that if you accepted the course offer, it is fine to remove it from your preference list.

Source: Michelle from UWS call centre.

Morbo

HSC

If you accept an offer during the Early February/Final Round at another university but have already accepted an offer at UNSW during the Main Round, you will be automatically discontinued from UNSW if you are not enrolled in any courses after the census date (March 30). So, if you accept the Early Feb/Final Round offer from another university, all you need to do is remove all your enrolled courses from My Student Activites in myUNSW. That way, you can work out your timetable without the worry that the times you want may be filled (if you don't receive an offer during the Early Feb/Final Round or change your mind). Alternatively, you can download a Program Discontinuation/Withdrawal form from the UNSW Student Centre website and hand that in at your Program Office or the Student Centre.

HSC
ohhhkaayy, i just called UNSW again and was told that it's fine to enrol whilst waiting for a possible offer from another uni.
oh, all this conflicting information D:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)