equipments to the exam room (1 Viewer)

trang8

HSC
Hi im just wondering, it doesn't mention on the board of studies but can the following items be brought into the exam room?
* Tissue
* Water bottle
* Hot pack or cushion
* Painkillers (tablets only, like panadol so they can see it)
* My calculator which has stickers on it (nothing educational though, just stuff like "im cool" and "friday on my mind"

What happens if you get sick and you need those things on the day????

timmyt

HSC
Hi im just wondering, it doesn't mention on the board of studies but can the following items be brought into the exam room?
* Tissue
* Water bottle
* Hot pack or cushion
* My calculator which has stickers on it (nothing educational though, just stuff like "im cool" and "friday on my mind"

You'd get pretty distracted adjusting your cushion and heat pack, but I guess you could if you really wanted to...

_deloso

HSC
* Tissue
* Water bottle
* Hot pack or cushion

lol hot pack would come in handy as well as the cushion.. that's only if you wanna fail though.

Chazure

HSC
Uni Grad
If you are sick, its probably advisable to not sit the exam all together :?

RivalryofTroll

Sleep Deprived Entity
HSC
Uni Grad
Equipment that may allow the use of my triumph card (Mal ****************** Practice)

trang8

HSC
You'd get pretty distracted adjusting your cushion and heat pack, but I guess you could if you really wanted to...
does anyone have an exact answer to my question?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Just ask your school or if you know the exam supervisors beforehand - ask them.

Gigacube

HSC
A clear water bottle without any words on it is allowed into the exam room. Tissues should be allowed if they don't have any words on them.

I don't think you'd be allowed painkillers. :/

sunshinegirl

HSC
i'd avoid all of it, to be honest. if you must, blow your nose a lot beforehand and take your painkillers before you get into the exam room etc. We were not allowed water bottles at all, but exam supervisers had jug of water and cups in case anyone was feeling faint. Skip the hot pack/cushion - at the most it's only 3 hours of your life, i'm sure you'll be fine.
if possible, take stickers off calculator, or borrow a friend from another school's. i wouldn't risk it - and in the actual hsc i highly doubt that you would be allowed to take all of that stuff into the exam with you.

if you get sick, i'd say dose up on cold meds (make sure they are NON-DROWSY) blow nose heaps before (or get one of those nasal spray clearer things) and have a cough lolly right before you go into the exam. otherwise, check with your teachers/curriculum coordinator etc and if they really don't know, then ring up the board of studies and ask.

in general, if you need to feel comfortable, take off your shoes, roll up your sleeves and make sure you are not wearing anything itchy, too tight or annoying while you are trying to write.

trang8

HSC
i'd avoid all of it, to be honest. if you must, blow your nose a lot beforehand and take your painkillers before you get into the exam room etc. We were not allowed water bottles at all, but exam supervisers had jug of water and cups in case anyone was feeling faint. Skip the hot pack/cushion - at the most it's only 3 hours of your life, i'm sure you'll be fine.
if possible, take stickers off calculator, or borrow a friend from another school's. i wouldn't risk it - and in the actual hsc i highly doubt that you would be allowed to take all of that stuff into the exam with you.

if you get sick, i'd say dose up on cold meds (make sure they are NON-DROWSY) blow nose heaps before (or get one of those nasal spray clearer things) and have a cough lolly right before you go into the exam. otherwise, check with your teachers/curriculum coordinator etc and if they really don't know, then ring up the board of studies and ask.

in general, if you need to feel comfortable, take off your shoes, roll up your sleeves and make sure you are not wearing anything itchy, too tight or annoying while you are trying to write.
WOW tyvm

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)