Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

ishq

brown?
HSC
Good stuff Meads!
How'd you get to know? On the train?

Another friend of mine also got an offer in human capital :)

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Meads said:
woooot Meads got an EY offer today :) totally stoked...some stiff competition...so im cheerin!
Congrats man!
might see you around the offices next year :)

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
ok, had my Macquarie Bank interview today.:D
All i can say that the work environment is fantastic and the employees are really friendly. Not to mention the really nice offices.( Was tempted not to return my visitor's pass):p

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Grizzly said:
ok, had my Macquarie Bank interview today.:D
All i can say that the work environment is fantastic and the employees are really friendly. Not to mention the really nice offices.( Was tempted not to return my visitor's pass):p
wat that for vacation work?

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Nope, dealing room assistant in the Equity markets division.

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
holla back girl...i was there, tallest student there :p wearing a suit, blue shirt and blue tie...eating heaps of food...lol...PwC was very impressive, but i found the ppl a bit snobby and big headed compared to those at EY...it is also going to be alot harder to get accepted at PwC i think...i got conquest next Monday...so it will be interested..

and we dont have drinks on Monday do we? we have lunch on tuesday i know that...but i did not here anything about drinks? i got my contract yesterday as well...looks pretty ok...its awesome how u can get a PDA through ur salary :p

now all i have to do is get into uni :S hardest part :S

Grizzly

euphoric
HSC
Meads said:
holla back girl...i was there, tallest student there :p wearing a suit, blue shirt and blue tie...eating heaps of food...lol...PwC was very impressive, but i found the ppl a bit snobby and big headed compared to those at EY...it is also going to be alot harder to get accepted at PwC i think...i got conquest next Monday...so it will be interested..

and we dont have drinks on Monday do we? we have lunch on tuesday i know that...but i did not here anything about drinks? i got my contract yesterday as well...looks pretty ok...its awesome how u can get a PDA through ur salary :p

now all i have to do is get into uni :S hardest part :S
Sorry to be sound a bit dumb - but these are for cadetships starting in 06 ?

ishq

brown?
HSC
Grizzly said:
Sorry to be sound a bit dumb - but these are for cadetships starting in 06 ?
Yes, yes they are.

I love my EY contract!!! Meads, are you not in love with the pen? We have the lunch on Tuesday (At Darling Harbour!!!) - I' don't know anything about drinks Monday Night.

I have PwC tomorrow! Anyone going to be there? Also, who got calls/letters for a final round interview at KPMG?

HSC
N/A
woah....u ey guys are so lucky!
i dunnoe, but i think that if you really love your ey contracts, then you should give others a chance, like kpmg, pwc etc..
i mean ey is really good...so yeh..thats just my opinion..no hard feelings! lmao

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
lol, we could do that...but im gonna puruse PwC for the experience...i really do doubt i will get an offer from them...im not snobby enough :p

yes the contract is awesome...ishq are u signed in for a single or double degree? i would like to see whether we get offered the same salary...cause im a double degree...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)