Ernst & Young (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
infiniteQ....you live in kellyville right? isn't it pretty far to travel from there to ey?
do u have to wake up really earlY?

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
holla back girl said:
infiniteQ....you live in kellyville right? isn't it pretty far to travel from there to ey?
do u have to wake up really earlY?
Yeah it's a bit of a bummer! I leave home at 6.50am... get work about 8 & if I have uni I get home at about 9.30pm if I don't have a late tute!

HSC
N/A
o..i thought that the reason u come home so late was because you had work ealier...wow...thats alot of study at uni...if you get home at 9:30 pm

InfiniteQ

Solitary
HSC
holla back girl said:
o..i thought that the reason u come home so late was because you had work ealier...wow...thats alot of study at uni...if you get home at 9:30 pm
Off peak I only live about 45 min away from the city but the trains/buses are really dodge at 8.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
InfiniteQ said:
Yeah it's a bit of a bummer! I leave home at 6.50am... get work about 8 & if I have uni I get home at about 9.30pm if I don't have a late tute!
thats a pretty stressed out day everyday...

shiroangel

akaNiCoL3
HSC
hey, i was jus wondering, did anyone get into the 2nd round for BDO, the interview round?....because i got thru...and is it tru that they selected 20 for this final stage?

thanx

ishq

brown?
HSC
Hey people!
To holla_back_girl: I go to a normal public school, not in the top 100, I do normal stuff: got a job, some sport, debating etc.
To meads: BE YOURSELF!
To those going to EY on Monday, you will have a blast! Excellent atmosphere, beautiful offices, great people - just have fun!

I got into second round at BDO...but I'm backing off...I spoke to the Kate lady - she said they took 30 out of 50 for 2nd round. Cityboy, shiroangel - which groups were you in?

know_it_all

Hey ishq: im goin for ey on monday n i no u went for a diff division, but wat kinda qs did they ask u

ishq

brown?
HSC
Ummm...basically just about your activities, your achievements, any fears, conflicts you've been in, describe youself etc.
Its a really casual interview - the person (usually a partner or senior manager - I had a partner) talks about himself/herself too - so its a two way street. Its really relaxed.

VLTURBO

HSC
i got into the next stage of BDO, does any one know many ppl got through and how many positions there are

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)