Essay help? Communities Influence Our Sense Of Self. (1 Viewer)

bella5

HSC
Communities influence our sense of self. Examine this view from the perspective of your community.

Is the question asking me to write about my personal experience?

AmieLea

HSC
Communities influence our sense of self. Examine this view from the perspective of your community.

not necessarily, but you will need to choose topics which are being discussed in your community- you dont have to have a personal experience of it. Look for info in your local newspaper, you could find some ideas there, and it'll make you seem extra smart if you quote from it- plus, it'll show your initiave...

good luck :wave:

PebblesRock

HSC

lolz, i have the same question,

but anyways, im still not sure about the Examin this view from the perspective of your community, do we analyse 'communites influence our sense of self' through the way our community looks at this view? or do we analyse this question by wat we think of the topic

Last edited:
HSC
Granted I never did CAFS but if it's anything like Society and Culture then incorporating both personal experiences as part of your community and general experiences regarding your community supported by external sources as mentioned such as newspapers etc would be best. I would think it wants your personal views because it is asking about your community rather than just the concept of community in general to shape sense of self.

Last edited:

youandmexo

HSC
No don't use first person, whatever you do.
Well I personally wouldn't..sort of makes your answer sound really tacky.
I would talk about groups in your community, like local organisations and stuff, talk about what these groups do, what being involved in these groups does to a person's wellbeing (ie does it enhance wellbeing? if so which aspects of wellbeing? socioemotional? physical? spiritual? etc etc)

:)

youandmexo

HSC
No don't use first person, whatever you do.
Well I personally wouldn't..sort of makes your answer sound really tacky.
I would talk about groups in your community, like local organisations and stuff, talk about what these groups do, what being involved in these groups does to a person's wellbeing (ie does it enhance wellbeing? if so which aspects of wellbeing? socioemotional? physical? spiritual? etc etc)

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)