Essay Marking (1 Viewer)

taeyang

HSC
Hey Extensioners, I know this will probably end in vain, but can anyone (doing ext1 2 or whatever OR already finished the course).. rather.. does anyone WANT to read my essay and narrative and help me out a bit.

The reason I'm asking is this is the only subject that I am terribly afraid of as I feel somewhat under-prepared; so I think right now, since there is a while till the exam, would be the best time to get some critical review under my belt :D.. I have and will still continue to go to my teachers I would just really like a range of opinions :D

I swear if anyone helps me I will be so grateful :3 thanks so much in advanced.

If anyone has the heart to do it ^.^ can you PM me? or post in the thread it doesn't matter. :D

Last edited:

acemusic415

HSC
I had can help you, though I probably do a different elective. I do Genre: Crime Writing. That said, I can definitely help you with essay writing.

maxc16

Get some
HSC
Hey Extensioners, I know this will probably end in vain, but can anyone (doing ext1 2 or whatever OR already finished the course).. rather.. does anyone WANT to read my essay and narrative and help me out a bit.

The reason I'm asking is this is the only subject that I am terribly afraid of as I feel somewhat under-prepared; so I think right now, since there is a while till the exam, would be the best time to get some critical review under my belt :D.. I have and will still continue to go to my teachers I would just really like a range of opinions :D

I swear if anyone helps me I will be so grateful :3 thanks so much in advanced.

If anyone has the heart to do it ^.^ can you PM me? or post in the thread it doesn't matter. :D
I would, but I'm scared my mind will go blank during it and think 'holy shit' <3

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)