Essay pen (1 Viewer)

Daipire

HSC
I want the Bic ones, they don't smudge, but put enough ink not to make the writing look 'scratchy'.

Cowbell

HSC
i like a pen that's lightweight and aerodynamic- something casual enough to complete an exam with yet formal enough to grace the inner thighs of jessica alba.

the pen, like its less mighty counterpart, the sword, must be carefully weighted to ensure the speed and endurance to project 7 page response yet the grace to carefully complete a simple but explosive definition of stationary points.

your pen is your medium through which you are to transfer your vast knowledge into a tangible piece- choose it wiseley, with courage and defiance, with your own fate and glory on the line, the lines that make up the letters of your carefully, agonisingly precisely extracted thoughts upon paper.

your pen is your master. do not take it up lightly.

blackforest

HSC
i like a pen that's lightweight and aerodynamic- something casual enough to complete an exam with yet formal enough to grace the inner thighs of jessica alba.

the pen, like its less mighty counterpart, the sword, must be carefully weighted to ensure the speed and endurance to project 7 page response yet the grace to carefully complete a simple but explosive definition of stationary points.

your pen is your medium through which you are to transfer your vast knowledge into a tangible piece- choose it wiseley, with courage and defiance, with your own fate and glory on the line, the lines that make up the letters of your carefully, agonisingly precisely extracted thoughts upon paper.

your pen is your master. do not take it up lightly.
i agree

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
In exams this past week though I've found it much easier to write my long responses with a Parker pen; shapes into my hand, glides, but not too glidey, heavy, but doesn't strain... love perhaps? :)

Would definately suggest you buy one, they're worth the dollars.
Which Parker pen are you tallking about??

occer

HSC
N/A
as a leftie,
i HATE gelpens as they smudge so easily.
i used to like felt tips but the tips always get this weird angle if i lend to other people.

so it's kilometric for me nowadays.
nothing fancy. :)
Same here, I took a friend's Kilometrico the other day and it's waaay better than the Pilot pens.

bayan92

HSC
Bic Round Stic for the Win! :tongue:

Blue is the best. I never have problems with lightness/darkness, no smudging and no build up of ink that is annoying. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)