uhawww

Flakes
HSC
^ Took the words right out of my mouth.

Just be more gentle.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
haha no i dont use nails - its the stylus!! maybe i made it sound worse than it really is. they aren't major scratches like those graffitied on train windows. they are quite faint and you can only see them clearly when the screen is tilted under light.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
.... did you try cleaning it with a cloth. if they're visible towards light, it's likely just stylus marks over the grease from your fingers. if you clean it with a damp cloth, voila, they'll be gone.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
stazi said:
.... did you try cleaning it with a cloth. if they're visible towards light, it's likely just stylus marks over the grease from your fingers. if you clean it with a damp cloth, voila, they'll be gone.
thanx stazi it helped :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
^^ this is why women shouldn't own .... anything. 'zomg i have holes and scratches all over my ds screen' 'oh wait, those are fingerprints'

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
stazi said:
^^ this is why women shouldn't own .... anything. 'zomg i have holes and scratches all over my ds screen' 'oh wait, those are fingerprints'
Hahahah, the poor thing didn't know.. but well you learn something new everyday.

And hey there may have been fine scratches too but they are less noticeable now that her screen is clean.

Last edited:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
lessthanthree said:
the bleach fighting game/s are meant to be awesome too.
Finally came around to looking this up, and holy shit, it's made by Treasure! Looks absolutely amazing. Made in the same kind of vein as that Yu-Yu Hakusho game Treasure made on the Genesis (which is a damn fine game, download the rom and try it) and it also reminds me of Guardian Heroes.

cuppy

HSC
N/A
for your informaiton they weren't fingerprints! they were genuine scratches mixed in with what you call 'stylus marks' so im not a 'poor little thing'.

how much are individual screen protectors and where do you get them?

stazi

Nightman
HSC
you already said you have bought individual screen protectors before ...

cuppy

HSC
N/A
i've never bought them individually before. the ones i have now came in an accessory pack which included protective case, cleaning cloth, stylus, earphones. i haven't yet seen them sold by themselves and i'm sure not going to buy another accessory pack just to get the screen protectors.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Been looking into Electroplankton and Hotel Dusk as a couple of games I could enjoy, can anyone vouch for these?
Electroplankton looks bloody great

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Not being really a game in the traditional sense is what's so damn appealing about Electroplankton. Just need something to relax with, and it's music based which I'll probably really enjoy. Apparantly limited english copies were produced, and play-azn are all out of stock on the english version, which is a bummer.

Cheers for the link to HD, though. I'll definitly consider it. I'll probably go pick up my DS tomorrow with Yoshi's Island 2 and maybe Trauma Center.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
I too like music, but it gets boring after a few tries. It's more a tech demo than anything else. It wouldn't be very relaxing or fun - you may as well just bang spoons on glasses to create music. You also don't need English to enjoy it. Only the menu is written, the rest is all visual-based.

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
cuppy said:
for your informaiton they weren't fingerprints! they were genuine scratches mixed in with what you call 'stylus marks' so im not a 'poor little thing'.
This cat has claws! Probably why her DS is so scratched.

Kidding, but hey I was just trying to be nice. I actually agree with the post by stazi that I quoted in your defense.

@runtlocks: Electroplankton isn't worth it. The most fun is probably moving your stylus in a circular motion over and over and over.

iwannarock

HSC
runtlocks if you want a good music game get elite beat agents.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)