Essential DS games (2 Viewers)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
what came first, the capcom or the internet? namco did.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
I hate trauma centre because it's excessively glitchy to zoom in or out.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i hate it cause im not very good at it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I tried playing pheonix wright 2 last night. I can't really get into it, I was glad when I finished the first cause it meant I didn't have to play it again.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
i liked psyche locks. i found them quite easy, too. you are all fail.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
sorry to say but DS is crap. I bought a DS lite and after 6 days i returned it and upgraded to a PSP. The thing is with the ds i couldnt go on the net, listen to music, view photos or watch videos. I know you can do stuff to the ds to make it like a psp buts its all illegal. So if i went and bought like the Ds opera browser for the net then i would have to spend $70 bucks more while i can just get a psp which has the browser + a lot of extra stuff and dont forget the mad games on psp.
But ds has a nice look and feel.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
sorry to say but DS is crap. I bought a DS lite and after 6 days i returned it and upgraded to a PSP. The thing is with the ds i couldnt go on the net, listen to music, view photos or watch videos. I know you can do stuff to the ds to make it like a psp buts its all illegal. So if i went and bought like the Ds opera browser for the net then i would have to spend $70 bucks more while i can just get a psp which has the browser + a lot of extra stuff and dont forget the mad games on psp.
But ds has a nice look and feel.
the psp is like a mini-ps2. i don't understand why you need a net browser on a handheld? i am loving the ds, and the majority of people who have co-owned a ds and psp (according to a forum poll) mainly use their ds for gaming.

perhaps the ds just didn't have your style of games, but then again you didn't talk about games; only about the ability to watch videos/listen to music.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iwannarock said:
oh fuck yes i've wanted to try that game since i saw it on GBA.

im gonna look for the rom right away.
give us a link if you find it

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
ergh, looks like it hasnt been dumped yet :(

iwannarock

HSC
jumb said:
ergh, looks like it hasnt been dumped yet :(
yeah i cant find it either.

fuck i really wanna play it.

youtube videos.

it has awesome music!

and its 8 player......somehow.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
stazi said:
the psp is like a mini-ps2. i don't understand why you need a net browser on a handheld? i am loving the ds, and the majority of people who have co-owned a ds and psp (according to a forum poll) mainly use their ds for gaming.

perhaps the ds just didn't have your style of games, but then again you didn't talk about games; only about the ability to watch videos/listen to music.
ye the games on psp interest me more i like fps games and gta. But still i am really interested in the psp for its multimedia functions. I can also check my uni account using my psp.
Oh ye today i bought some games for psp and they were a lot more cheaper then the ds. I bought Killzone and GTA-vice city stories for like $20 each. I checked the ds games and they want like $40 for mario

stazi

Nightman
HSC
fair enough. i do also like GTA, and some of the PSP games, but I'd prefer to play games like that on a big screen. For DS games, you don't need a big screen to appreciate the graphics, as they're quite simplistic. Also, I tend to play handhelds for a max of 20 mins at a time (whilst on the train, etc), and for this reason, the style of DS games suits me much better

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)