Essential DS games (1 Viewer)

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
stazi said:
fair enough. i do also like GTA, and some of the PSP games, but I'd prefer to play games like that on a big screen. For DS games, you don't need a big screen to appreciate the graphics, as they're quite simplistic. Also, I tend to play handhelds for a max of 20 mins at a time (whilst on the train, etc), and for this reason, the style of DS games suits me much better
Ye people havent different taste. But ye actually playin gta is a bit difficult on a psp. Thats why i have a computer still, gives the best feeling.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
jumb said:
still no glory days dump :(
Ye ur right that game is in a dump. It has to be the worse game ive seen so far for DS. Atleast make better graphics to incourage people to buy.

Last edited:

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
Ye ur right that game is in a dump. It has to be the worse game ive seen so far for DS. Atleast make better graphics to incourage people to buy.
lolololololollololololl uuu so funiii

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
why are you still posting here? you've made your point, move on.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Only if I can incourage you to spell correctly...

And the graphics argument is a douchebag argument, some of the best and most indepth games I've ever played have been SNES and NES games.

Oh and tetris is one of the best games ever, but I guess in your opinion it's pretty shit as it doesn't have πxAA and all that other funky jazz that makes shit games look good and make them bearable enough to buy.

Phoenix Wright, Advance Wars, Trauma Centre and Mario Kart DS trump ANYTHING on the PSP by a wide wide wide margin.
dont feed the trolls

also: http://xkcd.com/186/

Last edited:

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Phoenix Wright, Advance Wars, Trauma Centre and Mario Kart DS trump ANYTHING on the PSP by a wide wide wide margin.
Don't forget the scummvm ds emulator! I'm playing The Secret of Monkey Island as I type this!

The only PSP games I think I'd care to play are Loco Roco or whatever it's called, and that MGS Portable Ops.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
runtlocks said:
Don't forget the scummvm ds emulator! I'm playing The Secret of Monkey Island as I type this!

The only PSP games I think I'd care to play are Loco Roco or whatever it's called, and that MGS Portable Ops.
and all the GTA stories.
and Tekken
and Syphon Filter
and virtua tennis
and tony hawk

but then again you have azn game taste :p

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Schroedinger said:
Only if I can incourage you to spell correctly...

And the graphics argument is a douchebag argument, some of the best and most indepth games I've ever played have been SNES and NES games.

Oh and tetris is one of the best games ever, but I guess in your opinion it's pretty shit as it doesn't have πxAA and all that other funky jazz that makes shit games look good and make them bearable enough to buy.

my spelling is correct. If you want tetris buy a $2 console its way cheaper then DS. They should make tetris built in to the DS, as its not worth paying over $30 for the game.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Kebabci Oglu said:
my spelling is correct. If you want tetris buy a $2 console its way cheaper then DS. They should make tetris built in to the DS, as its not worth paying over $30 for the game.
Does the tetris you play with your "$2 console" have free online play and wireless multiplayer, plus a heap of playing modes and polished, nostalgic presentation?

If you want a PSP so you can play the latest GTA whatever, that's fine and all ya know, just stop talking shit about stuff you clearly don't know anything about :(

stazi said:
and all the GTA stories.
and Tekken
and Syphon Filter
and virtua tennis
and tony hawk

but then again you have azn game taste :p
If I didn't have two left feet and could tear up DDR, I'd probably have to agree with ya :(

And for the record, Tekken is more or less an azn game. I'd rather play Rival Schools, which is even more azn.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Hey im not someone who doesnt know about nintendo stuff. Ive had game boys in the past, nintendo + snes. How would you play tetris multiplayer?? Whoever wins first??
TETRIS IS JUST BLOCKS nothing to brag about, you would just play it not love it. I like games with actuall story lines and campaigns. Maybe the next generation DS will be good, maybe add some organiser functions on it aswell.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Schroedinger said:
http://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=incourage&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

I'm SORRY DID YOU MEAN ENCOURAGE

As it's the right word.

I was making the point that Tetris is timeless you gormless tit. Your own analogy is saying that a version of the Constitution of Man has more weighting if it is printed in colour.

Good going you descartian nightmare.
oh im sorry i forgot your job is to check spelling across all threads, good job but you might have issues as you dont see obvious mistakes as "u" instead of "you".
Your words as descartian nightmare and gormless tit, scare me into thinking that you spend too much time with the DS.

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
Schroedinger said:
You said you spelt it right, good job retard.

Fanfucking tastic conflation, go back to your genetic pit of misery.
Change your sig asshole, if you dont im gonna report it you racist prick. Respect others religion dickhead.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
now for a subtle change of topic:

mario kart on the wiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oppsies, that's not ds. :rolleyes:

oh well, mariokart ds ftw.

how many of you ds owners also own a wii?

Kebabci Oglu

Professional member
HSC
withoutaface said:
Except being opposed to a belief system is not racism.
Well if you think his sig is just simply opposing to a belief system, then you got problems. He can reveal his racist thoughts on other sites that support racism, this site is about studies and has people from different backgrounds, so respect it.

iwannarock

HSC
ssejamafone said:
now for a subtle change of topic:

mario kart on the wiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oppsies, that's not ds. :rolleyes:

oh well, mariokart ds ftw.

how many of you ds owners also own a wii?
im worried about wii mario kart.

i dunno how they can top mario kart ds.

it is the best mario kart ever made.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
iwannarock said:
im worried about wii mario kart.

i dunno how they can top mario kart ds.

it is the best mario kart ever made.
c'mon. it's gonna be great! Frikkin motion sensing!!!!! A frikkin motion sensing steering wheel!!!!

actually...... dont basically all racing games have steering wheels? :confused:

well, the mariokart wii better have the frikkinest best motion sensing wheel.

and i also think that mariokart doubledash is teh funky. but, that's just my opinion.

and mariokart snes. winz.

runtlocks

the diff'rence
HSC
Super Mario Kart > Mario Kart DS > Mario Kart Double Dash > the other two weren't that great

Mind you it's pretty close between the top two. I don't know about the tilting wiimote thing, but I think I'll probably stick to the conventional controls. But yep, it's going to be damn hard to top Mario Kart DS.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)