Estimate my ATAR (1 Viewer)

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
School Rank: 23

English Advanced: 1/187 (along with 20 or so other people)
Extension 1 English: 1/~50
Extension 2 English: 1/~22
CAFS: 5/~30
Visual Arts: 1/12
Studies of Religion II: 8/42

These are current estimates.

My ATAR Aim: Over 90 would be nice. Hesitant to post actual ATAR aim. I want to do one of: Law/Special Ed Teaching/Speech Path at UNCLE.

Thankyou :party:

brendroid

HSC
With ranks like that I don't see why you wouldn't make the 90's. Only thing I could see that mightn't be too good for you is Studies of Religion II - dunno how well that scales or what your marks are for it, so it could bring you down a bit.

Matt2233

HSC
With ranks like that I don't see why you wouldn't make the 90's. Only thing I could see that mightn't be too good for you is Studies of Religion II - dunno how well that scales or what your marks are for it, so it could bring you down a bit.
SOR 2 actually has fantastic scaling.

The only thing that i would suggest is improving yours cafs ranking. You want to be getting a high band 6 to minimize the affect of scaling.

luv2luvurmama

HSC
Say thanks for your english subjects, they just saved ur atar, they are really impressive. 98-99.2 Gratzies.

supercalamari

you've got the love
HSC
I've gotten full marks in all of my English assessments to date, hope to continue my streak of good marks :D

Thankyou guys, much appreciated :)

Eddykungfu

HSC
I'll be EXTREMELY surprised if you don't hit 90+, or even 95+ for that...

But make sure you keep working, I had friends who got estimates of 99+, so they stopped working hard, dropped a few ranks and ended up 5 or so less than what they wanted.

:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)