Estimate your 2U mark :)! (1 Viewer)

SayWut

HSC
pretty confident i got 110-112/120

edit: any idea what those marks scale to?

Mjontrix

Premium Member
HSC
Pretty upset. Lost a good 18 marks, praying for 100+ or very high 90's though

pony_magician

townie for worst user
HSC
I'd be satisfied with like, a 75/120
I did hardly any of the last 3 questions, + the inevitable stupid mistakes.

taeyang

HSC
120/120

If I didn't make any mistakes and if they consider "" to be "Evaluated" ...
BUT we all know that the marks will drop significantly due to sillies... therefore I now think my mark will be closer to 90/120

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
Went through my paper again today, and am realising that i've probably made 20+ marks worth of mistakes. At best (assuming i get some of those marks for working) i'm looking at 100-105/120. At the absolute worst, 85.
*Hoping this is enough for band 6, if not a high band 5.

present_value

Banned
HSC
N/A

I think I literally threw out 20 marks.

HAHAHAHAHA... I remember you! Why didn't you get help then? hmm?

Pretty upset. Lost a good 18 marks, praying for 100+ or very high 90's though

Are you upset? I tried to help you guys. I was warning you guys exactly one year ago, during the 2010 HSC exams, to "get a tutor before it is too late, wait to late (or don't get one at all) and it is very likely you will do bad"
Just because I said that I was instantly labelled the bad guy, just because I spoke the hard and fast truth (that no one seemed to appreciate, until now of course). I genuienly did want to help you guys (and I was genuiely offering it for free) and you guys did not want it. Now you are disappointed with how well you did? You refused tons of free help.

same as you!
but with silly mistakes, probably around 90-100. hopefully!!!

HAHAHAHA
I'd be satisfied with like, a 75/120
I did hardly any of the last 3 questions, + the inevitable stupid mistakes.

75? Now that is shocking. What will that be on the hsc certificate, maybe 75% if you are lucky. There definately wasn't anything tricky about this year's hsc. They continue to make them easier ever year.

BUT we all know that the marks will drop significantly due to sillies... therefore I now think my mark will be closer to 90/120

HAHAHHA anyone that thinks they got 100% raw first up and then thinks they lost 25% due to "silly mistakes" is a massive newbs. You do not even believe in yourself, you are setting yourself up for immediately failure if you can't believe in yourself.

jamesfirst

HSC
120/120

You can't possibly lose 30 marks from sillies.

120/120 is so hard.. HOW lol

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
Well what did you think you got then?
I've had a maths tutor since year 9, and i've topped 3 of those 4 years of maths since. Thankfully i topped maths at my school this year so i'm guaranteed the top mark for my cohort, if memory serves me correctly.
And if my mark is enough to bring my internal mark up, then things should be sweet :D

friend177

HSC
Well what did you think you got then?
I've had a maths tutor since year 9, and i've topped 3 of those 4 years of maths since. Thankfully i topped maths at my school this year so i'm guaranteed the top mark for my cohort, if memory serves me correctly.
And if my mark is enough to bring my internal mark up, then things should be sweet :D
Nah you wont be cause number 2 may get 120/120 and you might get 100/120 means average is 110/120 for you. The third person could get 115/120 means 2nd guy got an average of 117.5 beating you.

taeyang

HSC
You can't possibly lose 30 marks from sillies.

120/120 is so hard.. HOW lol
Well, you see the only question that I HATED was that q9c but I think I got that one... but I slammed the first 6 q down in 40 minutes.. so OBVIOUSLY there has to be sillies in there.. if not I'll be happy.

Awkward_Ninja

HSC
Nah you wont be cause number 2 may get 120/120 and you might get 100/120 means average is 110/120 for you. The third person could get 115/120 means 2nd guy got an average of 117.5 beating you.
I thought that first in the internals gets the top HSC mark regardless.
And if someone beat first in the exam, then they'd get an average of theirs and first's mark.
That's what i was told by my teacher, so i'm hoping he's not wrong.

friend177

HSC
I thought that first in the internals gets the top HSC mark regardless.
And if someone beat first in the exam, then they'd get an average of theirs and first's mark.
That's what i was told by my teacher, so i'm hoping he's not wrong.
You get the highest external mark but overall number 2 still could be better than you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)