• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ever got into a fight? (1 Viewer)

M.I.A-187

HSC
Just asking, have any of you gotten into a physical confrontation situation at school, well for what i know its a really bad thing and i myself does it a few times : ( well here they are.

1. In primary this kid throw a stick at me and yell "HEY SHOOT THE CHINESE KID FOR $20 bux" some shit like that, usually i would just left him be but since i was like the 1 out of 3 chinese person in the school (its a public one) and like my 2nd year in an english school (i was in hong kong school before going to Australia) i finally gotten ticked off cause i can't stand the one-nation party bull shit no more, so i walk up to that kid and give him a big shove, send him to the floor cussed at him but luckily the teachers stopped us.

2. Secondary, i was having a really bad day so when this guy called me something really insulting and dared me for a fight. Being filled with rage, i grab that little sucker in the collar and proceed on choking him (yes...rage it blinds even the most civilized of pplz). Luckily some pplz in the changing room stopped me or else i would be in jail (course he was coffing really bad afterwards.)

3. Somewhere round year 8, got into a real fight with somebody over this issue with project (well he blamed me for not doing anything, infact i am the one who organised and done all the shit, my other home boy knows). I instantly throw a fist at that fool and then we just started fighting. Well we were on equal ground then the teacher stopped us (it just amazing how my school keep physical confrontation issues in such a whisper) and i was amaze that i didn't got a single scratch. He threatan to come and beat me up again but then for the last 3 years nothing happaned.

Err so what about you guys? I am sure you all are very civilized (i can't even spell properly) compare to a monster like me LOL :) .

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Personally, I have never actually got into a fight with someone, the closest I've been to a fight is just rude comments thrown at each other.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
haha, this friend of mine keeps saying how tough he is and that if anyone wanted a fight, they could just sorta 'bring it on'. fights are just a waste of time...why bother.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
The only time I got into a fight was when I was in year 3.

I drew a picture of a girl when our class was in the library. This boy in my class came up to me and said "you so didn't draw that. You traced it. I saw you tracing it from a book". I got angry so I started arguing with him saying that I drew it myself but he didn't listen to me and told everyone I traced that picture. So then I punched him in the eye and got in trouble. My teacher made me sit in the corner for the whole afternoon.

Then when my mum picked me up from school, he came up to her and said "she hit me in the eye today". I was horrified when he dobbed on me but my mum ignored him and pulled me away, then said "that idiot kid, someone should teach him not to lie". :p

Dimsimmer

Random User
HSC
When I was at a comprehensive school from years 7-10, I got into fights so they wouldn't annoy me, but most of the time they usually started those fights. But when I got into a selective school starting from year 11, which is this year, I haven't been involved in any fighting at all so it is all good.

bananasmoothy

SHAKEN not StIrReD
HSC
Yah, few times.
No blood or broken bones or anything like that though. But still, roll around (high-school), chuck a stick at someone (primary school). Lol.

Females are not supposed to fight, are supposed to be "lady-like", so at least I'm not the only one 'fessing up. :p

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:

Then when my mum picked me up from school, he came up to her and said "she hit me in the eye today". I was horrified when he dobbed on me but my mum ignored him and pulled me away, then said "that idiot kid, someone should teach him not to lie". :p
Ahaha! Your mum is the coolest! :D
Well, I don't get into physical fights since I'm pretty small so I attack people with sarcastic comments. But they kind of take it personally and start swearing at me. In year 9, a boy once tried to throw a chair at me. It was pretty scary, he had evil eyes and bulging veins and stuff. Mwahahaa but the teacher came to the rescue and saved me from a tragic death.
Moral of story - Swearing and fighting is bad. And maybe also sarcasm.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
Sorta..
One time in year 8 me and a friend where just locked arms and pushing back and forth (like a scrum) and these year 12 guys came up behind. One of them, wasnt exactly....erm...mentally right...and the others egged him on. So he pushes me to the ground and is holding me head to the ground. He lets go, and i went after him and threw a punch. Then the rest of them grabbed me and threw me to the ground again.

Heaps tough u know, picking on yr 8 kids :rolleyes:

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
>.>hahaha
yes. i used to love fighting wif guys ;D
i onli fought wif guys.
the onli two gurls i ever hit was a while bak
one was in yr5, when she said something insultin to me being a mainland chinese (i was VERY VERY anrgy. -.-) so i punched her

then the next one was a bitch, who rejected my closest guy frd reason being - "u should haf told me yesterday coz i juz accepted another dude." so i punched her in the face

both times got stopped by an external force
personalli dont hit gurls, they cry too much afterwards

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:

I drew a picture of a girl when our class was in the library. This boy in my class came up to me and said "you so didn't draw that. You traced it. I saw you tracing it from a book". I got angry so I started arguing with him saying that I drew it myself but he didn't listen to me and told everyone I traced that picture. So then I punched him in the eye and got in trouble. My teacher made me sit in the corner for the whole afternoon.

your a funny one =P

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
mitsui said:
>.>hahaha
yes. i used to love fighting wif guys ;D
i onli fought wif guys.
the onli two gurls i ever hit was a while bak
one was in yr5, when she said something insultin to me being a mainland chinese (i was VERY VERY anrgy. -.-) so i punched her

then the next one was a bitch, who rejected my closest guy frd reason being - "u should haf told me yesterday coz i juz accepted another dude." so i punched her in the face

both times got stopped by an external force
personalli dont hit gurls, they cry too much afterwards

that's so true, and they all oil to the burning fire and spread it everywhere and sob about it like babies for a couple of weeks. sheesh...some girls.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:

that's the funiest thing i've read all day....haha! your mum is so cool!

JoeI

HSC
the school principal had to use the police to terrify me into not hurting people again lol. in primary school, when i was in year 6, this guy was being an ass and all. he tried to be a troll and i tolerated him but he grabbed the tennis ball *i was in a game of handball* and threw it at me, making racist comments. so well, i see black. and he's on the ground bleeding from his head. wasn't my fault heh.
i have too many stories but nah i dont want to show off. go to cabramatta lol.

HSC
I got into one fight at every school (always two weeks before I left, so it not went on my record because it wasn't that school's problem in two weeks time) - I went to two primary schools and three high schools.

At one of the high schools I went too, if there wasn't a fight organised (or happened) by lunch time, then some girls would go stir shit to get one going. At least one fight a day!

Jess-a_belle

HSC
i have three:

in primary school, dont reember what grade, but it was below year three, i punched a girl in the tummy because she thought her blonde hair was prettier than my brunette hair...lol

year 10 - this girl around town with a HUGE reputation was the litter sister of a guy my close friend was dating. she also lived across the road from my bf. she used to spend hours trying to flirt with my bf and of course i didnt like her very much. she started yr 9 at my school and me and my good friend attacked her on the concrete stairwell, which has a big window looking out onto the playground. we ended up putting her in a bin, after the most she could do was pull up my dress (WTF??? - lucky i always liked pretty undies!)

year 12 - my best friend and i were inseperable for like three years, you know, told each ther everything, blah blah. i broke up with my bf of two years. three weeks later she lost her virginity to him. needless to say i was very hurt. so i punched her in the face a few times, put her on the ground, tried to choke her, got pulled off her by four guys. got expelled from school and had to complete the HSC from home. hence the UAi of 54.70. Ha.

M.I.A-187

HSC
JoeI said:
the school principal had to use the police to terrify me into not hurting people again lol. in primary school, when i was in year 6, this guy was being an ass and all. he tried to be a troll and i tolerated him but he grabbed the tennis ball *i was in a game of handball* and threw it at me, making racist comments. so well, i see black. and he's on the ground bleeding from his head. wasn't my fault heh.
i have too many stories but nah i dont want to show off. go to cabramatta lol.
The sucker deserved it = P well from my prespective. You sure did a nicer job then me then LOL.

drynxz

I..solated..ated..ated
HSC
umm. year 8...this dikhead guy i didnt like started teasing me bout my parents and me and it got me real pissed...when i was walking back to homeroom in the afternoon...i went up to him and BAM!! hit him on the side of the head as bloody hard as i can...lucky no teacher saw and that guy later beacme a total idiot...my parents thought it was the right thing to do, if u cant win verbally...lol azn parents come in handy sometimes...:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)