• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Ever got into a fight? (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
I got into a physical fight in year eight once. I can't remember why. The girl was a bitch.

Pace_T

HSC
i got into a small number of fights during highschool but nothing major. i usually got my ass kicked coz i was tiny then lol. i only got a fat lip once that was a bout it. lucky some of my friends usually break it up pretty early. my grade used to be the worst at our school. there was a fight between them at least once a week and our grade was pretty small. we loved watching the cat fights all the time they're the best lol

HSC
it wasn't an all out big fight, but in year 3 i wore my new shoes to skool. it turned out this other girl also had the same pair so she accused me of copying her and started teasing me. i remember grabbing and squeezing her nose so hard she cried. i still think shes a biatch to this day lol :)

intangible

HSC
Yr 10 - Last yr
Friend got into a fight on the train and got headlocked. Funny thing was they fought right next to me and another friend. We both quickly jumped up whlie i threw an uppercut, he hit the ribs. The guy quickly ran away and got off the train.

Also last yr this yr 8 kid who thinks he is tough headlocked me so i got out and swung but missed. Nothing continued after that, just a lot of cursing.

Back in yr 9 faggot yr 11 and 12 kept bullying us takin our footy ball. Not really fights but one i shouldercharged a yr 11 guy into the wall and triped the other guy into the gutter. Guy i tripped started crying stupid pussy bully. The other one was going into a fight but people held each other back.

azndreamer

HSC
got into a pretty stupid fight last year...stupid coz i ended up w/ stiches (sp?)

it was near the end of the year, so i was a bit bored. we was bludging in commerce, n one of my friends turned to me and said "so tony, r u goin to hit **** or what?" i was like, wtf, but said, "yeah, aight" coz it sounded like a pretty good idea

so at lunch, i went over to him, he was eating lunch, so i chucked a rugby ball at his head a couple of times, the last time it hit his hand n knocked his lunch out. he got pissed, lunged at my throat. i jabbed him twice in the gut, then twice on the face, then another one on the face as he walked away. i turned around to talk to someone, when he walked back he had a tree branch in his head and BAM...whacked me hard enough for my ears to rign and to start bleeding...then a teacher rushed over and stopped us...

good ol' fashioned fun :)

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Year 10 and 11 I got into quite a few. Not in school though, usually at parties and out at night.

Mountain.Dew

Magician, and Lawyer.
HSC
Jess-a_belle said:
i have three:

in primary school, dont reember what grade, but it was below year three, i punched a girl in the tummy because she thought her blonde hair was prettier than my brunette hair...lol

year 10 - this girl around town with a HUGE reputation was the litter sister of a guy my close friend was dating. she also lived across the road from my bf. she used to spend hours trying to flirt with my bf and of course i didnt like her very much. she started yr 9 at my school and me and my good friend attacked her on the concrete stairwell, which has a big window looking out onto the playground. we ended up putting her in a bin, after the most she could do was pull up my dress (WTF??? - lucky i always liked pretty undies!)

year 12 - my best friend and i were inseperable for like three years, you know, told each ther everything, blah blah. i broke up with my bf of two years. three weeks later she lost her virginity to him. needless to say i was very hurt. so i punched her in the face a few times, put her on the ground, tried to choke her, got pulled off her by four guys. got expelled from school and had to complete the HSC from home. hence the UAi of 54.70. Ha.
OOOOOOOOOHHHHH that was harsh.

i didnt really get into a physical fight with anyone at school. it was mostly verbal abuse, no blood shed.

mastapeter89

HSC
yeh. i was once walking to school and these 2 guys came up to me and started swearing at me and pushing me around. at first i walked off but they kept coming back to me and so i turned around and hooked one of them in the jaw and broke it for him. his mate looked at me and told me hes gonna call his "connections" and ran off. a few days later after school, the guys returned but with around 20 other blokes and once they saw me they ran in the school and ran to me. lucky i had my mates with me cause we just dropped the f*** out of them and i hit the other bloke that harrased me a few days before. once i was finished with him they had to call an ambulance to take hime to hospital because i had broken his nose, cracked his clavicle (shoulder) and broke 3 teeth of his. after all this happened the principal called me and my mates and we got suspended for a week. about 2 months after all this happened i saw one of the guys i hit on the way to school and he put his head down, didn't wanna look at me and walked past as if i wasn't there.

mastapeter89

HSC
muastapeter89 said:
yeh. i was once walking to school and these 2 guys came up to me and started swearing at me and pushing me around. at first i walked off but they kept coming back to me and so i turned around and hooked one of them in the jaw and broke it for him. his mate looked at me and told me hes gonna call his "connections" and ran off. a few days later after school, the guys returned but with around 20 other blokes and once they saw me they ran in the school and ran to me. lucky i had my mates with me cause we just dropped the f*** out of them and i hit the other bloke that harrased me a few days before. once i was finished with him they had to call an ambulance to take hime to hospital because i had broken his nose, cracked his clavicle (shoulder) and broke 3 teeth of his. after all this happened the principal called me and my mates and we got suspended for a week. about 2 months after all this happened i saw one of the guys i hit on the way to school and he put his head down, didn't wanna look at me and walked past as if i wasn't there.[8]

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I never got into one, but a long time ago (I think year 8 - it's such a long time ago) two random guys pushed me down from behind when I was walking to my friend's place, and then they just ran away, left me there alone - bleeding to death... Then I just stood up and still walked to my destination normally. I didn't realise I had so much blood on my legs (I wear shorts) and my arms. When I reached my friend's place, amazingly they didn't know I was bleeding, and being a shy and quiet guy I was then (maybe I am still now), I went to his toilet and washed myself. Then before I went home, one of my friends said, "Look, you have a cut there in your arm. Who did it? I will help you bash the person who cause this." Then I said it's ok.

Funny they didn't realise I was bleeding in the first place, then just making comment about that small cut I didn't even realise until they told me. And no one ever know about this story.

That was just a random event. I didn't know who did it and why, but I definitely saw two people running away as I fall down.

My speculation is because I was wearing a shirt with a big US flag there. I don't know.:confused:

Doingitforfun

HSC
I live to fight. Nothing is more fun. I have been in almost 200. I look for one all the time

lpodnano

5eva alone
HSC
lol when there is a fight at my school, 2/3rds of the school population sort of swarm together and flock like sheep. People who watch start throwing shoes around and the other third just watch from the distance. As you can see, it doesn't take much to get my school distracted.

muscleman09

HSC
I dont find fight.
Fights find me.

I don't know what it is. Maybe just my awesome triceps which freak people out and decide, ok i want to fight. But i reckon its my but cheeks. So intimidating.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)