Ever hooked up eith your Ex's best friend?? (1 Viewer)

HSC
Im currently going out with my ex's brother. Its not out of revenge or anything. Although my ex did cheat on me with my step sister so its really know difference and he couldnt care less.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
ariande said:
*cough* deary me... i am currently, as we speak GOING OUT with my ex's best friend... we haven't told my ex yet though for obvious reasons...

but yes, it is an interesting situation to be in, especially given that my ex and i don't talk at all anymore. in fact, i think he should jump off a cliff. but hey, i'm sure he'd wish the same on me

edit- i might add that i'm not going out with him for any kind of revenge or to get back at my ex. it is genuine
Yah tis wierd huh. I might mention also that my current bf (ex's best friend) is another of my friends ex's. But i wouldnt consider myself a close friend with this girl. Needless to say, i feel kinda awkward around her now. I got the impression that she still feels some sort of thing for him and may be slightly posessive. Hmm

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
KandyKid05 said:
this isnt on the topic but i should share....
yeh i muzzled my ex-boyfriend after a five month splitting. It was so fucking amoral. I cant even blame it on alcohol becuase i was straight. Thats not the worst part, he thought that we were back together! *ouch*
yeh so then what happend was the next morning i sent him a text message (yes i know what your thinking txt msg?! WTF) telling him that i didn't want him.
He didn't even tell me off! He was all quite and and still.
I should be punished and crushed.
You were in bed next to him and sent him a text message?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
KandyKid05 said:
I should be punished and crushed.
yes you do. you really do.

suddenly getting "muzzled" by his ex and then getting dumped by sms. i feel for that guy.

he was probably doing all he could to stop himself from strangling you.

50Cent

The Protege
HSC
yeah they had phone sex in bed next to each other, wot could be more romantic.

Alimoe_KG

HSC
50Cent said:
yeah they had phone sex in bed next to each other, wot could be more romantic.
E-sex while in bed next to each other. How raunchy.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Airness said:
rofl :p

Jumb, hot texting is better than sex.
Yeah, obviously.

I just find it wierd how she sent him a message and saw his reaction when he read it.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
no i have never hooked up with my ex's best friend but id sure like to...:p

HSC
Ex's best friends are bad ... when i hooked up with my ex's best friend it wasnt out of revenge but because he was there to comfort me .... lol ... i kinda justify the whole thing with the fact that he cheated on me with my best friend while we were going out and my best friend was living in the same house as me .. so i kinda think it was only fair although i felt like shit because i never had the intention of being like him .. hahaha but its all over now and i realised that i would never do it again .. although it was funny :)

stainmepink

HSC
all boys and girls are evil including me and we should be all sent to hell

julian87

HSC
I'm dating my best friend's ex if that fits into the category. She's not really my best friend anymore though seeing as i'm seeing her ex girlfriend.

SweetSeasons

HSC
mr_brightside said:
no i have never hooked up with my ex's best friend but id sure like to...:p
ditto, my ex's best friend is pretty fine.. lol, i think i actualy liked him b4 i liked my ex, i can't remember

joeylike2hiphop

joe-king4eva~~~~
HSC
thinking about it

well if you really think about it, when having a bestfriend that bestfriend should have similar personalities and likes and dislikes to you(well most of best friends and dont give me bullshit about opposites attract!!!!) anyway, if your friend breaks up with his/her partner there is obivously something wrong with the ex or your bestfriend. so if you were going to go out with your bf's ex, logically you're bound to get into trouble, so why would you bother? unless he or she is really really hot or jessica alba, why go through all the effort or emotional drama when there are planty of other people to go out with?

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
joeylike2hiphop said:
well if you really think about it, when having a bestfriend that bestfriend should have similar personalities and likes and dislikes (well most of best friends and dont give me bullshit about opposites attract!!!!) anyway, if your friend breaks up with his/her partner there is obivously something wrong with the ex or your bestfriend. so if you were going to go out with your bf's ex, you're bound to get into trouble, so why would you bother? unless he or she is really really hot or jessica alba why would you?
If you really truly like someone, your stop thinking with your head. You then start thinking with your heart, although some guys tend to start thinking with their penis.

Bolta

HSC
N/A
julian87 said:
I'm dating my best friend's ex if that fits into the category. She's not really my best friend anymore though seeing as i'm seeing her ex girlfriend.

Am I the only one who picked up on this lesbian action?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)