Ever hooked up eith your Ex's best friend?? (1 Viewer)

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
Bolta said:
Am I the only one who picked up on this lesbian action?
Yes yes i read that over and over trying to figure it out. I was puzzled...and then i stopped caring =p

Right now...guys are bastards. My first ex's best friend who was my bf but is now my second ex broke up with me but forgot to tell me about this new development. So i got the sympathy of other ppl obvlivious to it all. And so i find out later that he broke up with me so he could hook up at a party he was going to that night. And he did so...with at least 3 other girls. Points for trying not to cheat i suppose :p

And what is worse i forgave the guy. And we are now "taking a break" but the clichéd-ness of this statement makes me rather skeptical.

Pfft. Guys are wankers.

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
lourai*87 said:
Guys are wankers.
We don't have much of a choice when girls are as irrational as you.

My first ex's best friend who was my bf but is now my second ex broke up with me but forgot to tell me about this new development
Honestly, what the hell is that?

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
jumb said:
Bad english?
Yeah, but no, but yeah, but her ex seemed like a real slut like he must have had sex with Jenny's friendsez ex best friendsez girlfriend at a party and he lied about it after but that's ok because he got the girl pregnant and nobody likes him anywayz.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
neo_o said:
Yeah, but no, but yeah, but her ex seemed like a real slut like he must have had sex with Jenny's friendsez ex best friendsez girlfriend at a party and he lied about it after but that's ok because he got the girl pregnant and nobody likes him anywayz.
I had to read it a few times before I realised it made no sense and, I'm guessing, contained a a few bits of tautology.

lourai*87

~"*_*"~
HSC
should i bother defending myself. It makes perfect sense. Im not irrational.

In simple terms. I go out with a guy. We break up. Months later i start going out with his best friend. Then (and here is the tricky part) he tells lots of people he has broken up with me...but in fact he hadnt (ie 'forgot to tell me..." = sarcasm).
And his motivation for this was so he could go hook up with lots of people but not have to have his concience telling him he was cheating. Which ended up happening anyway.

But enough - im complicating things for you. Apologies. :rolleyes:

kristylee_

HSC
N/A
well back on track i hooked up with my exs best friend and he became kind of a special friend.... they both have different girlfriends now and we are all still friends
does that mean it worked out?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)