Everyone talks about the schools that do the best in the HSC, but what schools do the worst? (3 Viewers)

Cute-Duckie

HSC
I've been bored on the internet and decided to go on this random side quest, any schools you want to name and shame?

Cute-Duckie

HSC
yup that's pretty much what i've been finding, coming across a few high student population schools with basically no band 6/5s now

Test-king12

HSC
I never said i couldnt afford it what makes u think i cant? But i go selective so why waste my chance of going selective? I can literally go private anytime i want
sure buddy unless its a top 10 selective school its worse than a private school, the only reason private school rankings are lower is because they accept idiot boarders.

jane1820

HSC
sure buddy unless its a top 10 selective school its worse than a private school, the only reason private school rankings are lower is because they accept idiot boarders.
oh well shoot oh no maybe next time boss i hope i wont disappoint u 😔

Test-king12

HSC
oh well shoot oh no maybe next time boss i hope i wont disappoint u 😔
yea mate i can get PE and VC internships during uni and an associate job right out of uni because of the school i go to. 🤣 making as much money as a doctor will after 11 years of uni.

IhateEnglish123

HSC
yea mate i can get PE and VC internships right out of uni because of the school i go to. 🤣 making as much money as a doctor will after 11 years of uni.
why do you need an internship? i could live off the money my parents make on renting out to tenants if i wanted to 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)