Everyone talks about the schools that do the best in the HSC, but what schools do the worst? (1 Viewer)

jane1820

HSC
why do you need an internship? i could live off the money my parents make on renting out to tenants if i wanted to 🤦‍♂️ 🤦‍♂️
Then u dont need to work hard bc u can always depend on ur parents money! i hope ur life folds out for u the way u want it! (No rlly)

jane1820

HSC
any private school with fees less than 30k shouldn't count as a private school
Ok so i feel like the meaning of private skl is to deliver the most excellent teaching and education w ‘prestigious’ facilities (wrong term ig?) instead of the money? Like it can charge as minimum as $12k a term but have the most rewarding system in return

isnt that what a private skl is abt? (Honest question)

Test-king12

HSC
Ok so i feel like the meaning of private skl is to deliver the most excellent teaching and education w ‘prestigious’ facilities (wrong term ig?) instead of the money? Like it can charge as minimum as $12k a term but have the most rewarding system in return

its never been about the education its more about the people the higher the fees the higher the barrier to entry

IhateEnglish123

HSC

the connections gained from private schools can be well worth the 40k+ a year, have what private schools under 30k in fees are in the top 20 or even 30? (genuine question) from what i've seen the trend clearly shows the more prestigious schools are more highly ranked, there has to be some sort or correlations there...

fijifrotter

HSC
I never said i couldnt afford it what makes u think i cant? But i go selective so why waste my chance of going selective? I can literally go private anytime i want
why would you waste your chance of a good education and not getting taguth with poor people...

jane1820

HSC
its never been about the education its more about the people the higher the fees the higher the barrier to entry
oh ok its bc i did all my schooling overseas (i moved in yr 7) n i went to the most prestigious skl in the country there so ig ik what a private skl should look like but her (australia) its different its all abt the money, ranks, ppl (idk if uk what i mean?) while over there its more like ‘we will guarantee excellent education W all the necessary facilities, enrol ur child then u can pay later’ but obv if u havent paid by then u get kicked out

n b4 u think im an immigrant who is poor i am a citizen by decency but born and raised overseas

IhateEnglish123

HSC
oh ok its bc i did all my schooling overseas (i moved in yr 7) n i went to the most prestigious skl in the country there so ig ik what a private skl should look like but her (australia) its different its all abt the money, ranks, ppl (idk if uk what i mean?) while over there its more like ‘we will guarantee excellent education W all the necessary facilities, enrol ur child then u can pay later’ but obv if u havent paid by then u get kicked out

n b4 u think im an immigrant who is poor i am a citizen by decency but born and raised overseas
you can still be poor and you most likely are 💀💀

jane1820

HSC
why would you waste your chance of a good education and not getting taguth with poor people...
Honestly as stupid as it may seem the ppl at all 4 skls were rude n bitchy they disrespected my parents by saying rude comments

im aware i lost my ‘chance’ of a good education but respect is above all important for me

Test-king12

HSC

i was born and raised overseas too and also moved in y7 and went to a prestigious private school over there and i agree that in other countries its more about the quality of education but that is not really the way it works here unfortunately

IhateEnglish123

HSC
i was born and raised overseas too and also moved in y7 and went to a prestigious private school over there and i agree that in other countries its more about the quality of education but that is not really the way it works here unfortunately
was it perchance albania?

jane1820

HSC
YH thats what im saying which is ‘odd’ like ive been here for 4 yrs n still dont get it lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)