Ex-US troop gets life for rape, murders (1 Viewer)

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
he was just really really horny okay

i dont think it warrants a death penalty, some of those guys get so detached from reality nothing seems inherently wrong
We train them to be shut-off and unflinching when they have to kill, it's not unrealistic to expect this from time to time.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC
We train them to be shut-off and unflinching when they have to kill, it's not unrealistic to expect this from time to time.
He should of been dragged out when he said he wanted to kill civilians.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
But these guys planned this. It wasn't just "in the moment" (which wouldn't have been all that much better). I think it's completely realistic to expect that this never should occur, and the highest of punishments (life imprisonment, in my opinion) should be served when it does.

WibbleWonger

HSC
I don't think it was planned, they get fucked up in the head over there, war is hell. Just a random occurrence triggered by extreme mental distress in a situation where the lines of morality and humanity are blurred every day.

Last edited:

yld

HSC
i heard about this story but didnt know that it was true.
i have also heard from alot people that these kind of acts by the US army is common. :S

they deserve life and death penalty would not be suitable. every min of boredom in jail should show them what life means and they can then only reflect upon their actions. death is easy ..... and they wouldnt have to suffer.

PS. whether its war or peace. whether in america or iraq no1 deserves to raped and no1 deserves to die.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)