Exam rage? (1 Viewer)

aceer

HSC
Had my mathematics exam today, an hour into the exam I look around and see a girl stand up, throw her exam and desk and run out swearing? Anyone else witnessed something like this? lol

HSC
MY BLOODY CHEMISTRY I swear worst ever!! We didn't even learn half the stuff and she just tossed in all these stupid unrelated questions! I'll be lucky to even get a pass.....

nexus_lad_69

Sikkest Lad in Livo
HSC
Uni Grad
Had my mathematics exam today, an hour into the exam I look around and see a girl stand up, throw her exam and desk and run out swearing? Anyone else witnessed something like this? lol
Yeah, saw some babe broke down during my 4 unit maffs exam.

went to her and lent her my shoulder after the exam. taught her some 4u stuff as well at the library afterwards.

(lol)

Mokkomocha

HSC
I'm new to the forum so HI!

Anyway back on topic, yeah I know someone who fainted after one of the exams.
I think she was under stress or didn't do magnificently :(

Peeik

HSC
I heard from a friend that a student chucked a number 2 in the exam hall a few hours prior to the exam. The aim was to postpone the exam so the students had more time to study for it. I dont know how true this story is, but it was certainly postponed.

Perhaps someone who has heard of this may be able to confirm it with me?

Last edited:

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Most would say that chucking a number 2 would be a very strange form of expressing rage.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Hahahaha oh my god I lol'd hard.

Yeah, saw some babe broke down during my 4 unit maffs exam.

went to her and lent her my shoulder after the exam. taught her some 4u stuff as well at the library afterwards.

(lol)

shut up rivarly you don't get any babes

enoilgam

HSC
I heard from a friend that a student chucked a number 2 in the exam hall a few hours prior to the exam. The aim was to postpone the exam so the students had more time to study for it. I dont know how true this story is, but it was certainly postponed.

Perhaps someone who had heard of this may be able to confirm it with me?
I have heard this before.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
A guy in my SC threw his desk and English paper on the ground 10 minutes in...the presiding officer did not keep the promise for a free trip to the BOS headquartes in Sydney for any ruckus.

Fawun

Queen
HSC
Lawl, I simply must ask, why do you, carrotsticks and some other guy have the same avatar, am I missing something here? aha
Carrot and deswa have no originality hence why they have to copy my avatar

aceer

HSC

Perhaps someone who has heard of this may be able to confirm it with me?
oh wow, haha

RedDeadMaddie

HSC
A guy in one of my exams raised his hands and yelled out WOLF PACK, to which all of his mates responded with by raising their hands. Boys..

It's hard to tell if somebody's exam raging at my school, a lot of the time our desks just collapse. I prefer the silent rage option, to just sit there with my arms folded and not write a word. Heh heh.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)