exam results...??? (1 Viewer)

haii all... just wondering, how long until we get our results back from the exams???
thannxxxx :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Hmm ... it should be just before uni starts again.

I don't know the exact date we get them though. Its usually a monday at 9am.

Jacks

HSC
I was wondering the same thing...the exact date will be posted on the uni website at some stage, presumably after the exam period is finished...so keep looking and I'll let you know if I notice it on there. It will be before next semester starts on the 25 July though. :)

William_Lawry

NSW Police
HSC
N/A
ive already got one mark back... woo hoo.. it was computer multiple choice...

aww ok coool...
i am just real eager to see if i passed or not.. cos those exams were too easy.. its suss ! and i wanna know if i get to continue onto next semester.. :)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
giggles869 said:
aww ok coool...
i am just real eager to see if i passed or not.. cos those exams were too easy.. its suss ! and i wanna know if i get to continue onto next semester.. :)
They were easy cause you knew the work :D You won't fail :)

Jacks

HSC
Cape's right! you won't fail! If they were easy it's because you worked hard and attended class etc to learn the content. I know it's really hard to wait it out after your first semester of uni but I'm sure you'll do well...so just sit back and relax and enjoy the well deserved holidays! You'll probably get an e-mail from uni at some point detailing all the particulars about when marks will be released online, and in the mail. It will be a few weeks yet though :)

aww i hope so!
its just really easy to fail one of my subjects - nursing therapeutics 1, cos theres a CPR assessment... and if u forget to do one little thing u fail... u fail the assessment and the unit..
one girl had to re-do the whole unit cos she forgot to press the emergency button!

good luck on all ur exams all .. you will all do great! :uhhuh:
and for the others.... have fun on your holidays... yayy 5 weeks! :D

Jacks

HSC
giggles869 said:
aww i hope so!
its just really easy to fail one of my subjects - nursing therapeutics 1, cos theres a CPR assessment... and if u forget to do one little thing u fail... u fail the assessment and the unit..
one girl had to re-do the whole unit cos she forgot to press the emergency button!
Don't worry CPR isn't that bad...just make sure you maintain your "pistol grip" and you'll be fine...I'm sure you'll remember to do everything! ;)

and don't worry cape it will be all over soon...you'll do great! can't wait to see how we all do, I'm sure we'll see all of the worry has been for nothing

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Jacks said:
and don't worry cape it will be all over soon...you'll do great! can't wait to see how we all do, I'm sure we'll see all of the worry has been for nothing
Thanks Jacks :D You know we all get like this during exam period and whilst we wait for the results :p

I'm not too worried about the exams. I'm more worried about the fact that its 11:30pm and I just got up out of bed :p

Jacks

HSC
hehe hmmm that is slightly worrying cape! though that all depends on when you went to bed I suppose. Oh wells, stressing out like this is normal, and this forum really wouldn't be the same without it!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
hehe ... true that. But exams wouldn't be exams without the worrying :p

I spent most of the day in bed instead of studying. I'm just upset and depressed at the moment. Hopefully I'll be better before my exam on thursday.

L

LaraB

grr all u people who've finished already i hate you...

i still have 3 left - friday/ monday and wednesday... friday's is relatively easy but mon and wed is gonna suck... its a very depressing end to the semester lol :p

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
LaraB said:
grr all u people who've finished already i hate you...

i still have 3 left - friday/ monday and wednesday... friday's is relatively easy but mon and wed is gonna suck... its a very depressing end to the semester lol :p
I hate these people who have even started their exams :chainsaw: I seriously can't wait til thursday to come so I can get it out of the way!

klh

HSC
going in today...qeasy feeling, yesterdays exam was tops, marketing! i reckon i did alrite.
plus they gave our marks back in it which boosted up my confidence, 37.5/50 for the sem so im like beter than pass in the subject..phew.
now a 2hr exam @ 2.45 @ parra doing 4 out of 5 questions..how many words should i write? mathematics suggests 1/2hr per question but i can only write a page in 10 mins which equals 3 pages, do you reckon thats enough?

I still got todays and then on the 28th...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I reckon if your only stressing about how much you need to write, your going to do fine!!!

Write as much as you feel is necessary to convey your point or answer the question. Oh dear, this is going to be too late, your not going to read it in time. Thats what I get for sleeping in :p

OMG! I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW!! I'M GOING TO FAIL IT!!!

Jacks

HSC
you're not going to fail cape, you're going to do great! and klh even though you won't read this until you've finished remember the quality over quantity rule...I don't write all that fast so I'd be in the same position as you, and it always works out ok...I know you would have done well...let us know how you found it :)

Jiga

Ive only got 1 more test left, cant w8 to finish it! Im suprised at how easy uni is, or at least the first units have been. I didnt really put much effort in at all, even missed a fair amount of lectures, but I feel confident that I will pass each unit or at least barely fail only one. Only 1 exam so far has required me to memeorise everything, Microeconomics, the rest have let me bring my own notes or made it so you can bring in a set amount of notes- and its prity hard to fail in those circumstances! Im sure it will get harder though, surely.......

klh

HSC
hahaha, easy yeah i know but until you get into second year, there will be more analysis and research and finding oyur own stuff...

it turns out gals that 10min /= 1 page but 30min=1.5 pages...the planning process and finding something to write about took time.
i dunno how i did but i forgot most of the damn theories names! i like made a note that the names were not accurate but i got the meaning of them..i mean i wrote " the other needs theory" how sad...it was the theory of needs but by some other author...i was like sooo frustrated but i reckon i answered th equestions and put in some theory that was relevant.
due to time constratints, halfway theough another questioi remembered other theories but i couldnt write them in (5 mins left) so i left it. i so wished they had more time available...

hehe, had to let that fly..

too bad i didnt read your stuff, the pre exam talk was pretty intense....ohh did oyu study? then the stupid testing e.g. what theory is blah blah. but most of ht epeopel were like pretty laid back and like talking aobut big brother or something else...sheesh, exam time peopel!!!

good luck all and you WONT FAIL!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)