exam results...??? (1 Viewer)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I'll fail, why?

I slept in 40 minutes so I can't study.
Its freezing cold and dark - and I'm only going to parra.
And I wannna sleep :(

klh

HSC
there plsnty of time to sleep after the exams...
i did it yesterday in the 10 min no going out of the exam room rule coz my hand was siezed up and on the trrain.
you wont fail....its a waste of time.
i hope i dont fail to, im now questionaing myself instead of studying for the next exam lol.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
FAILED I know I failed. I left after an hour :p well, I knew the answers to the 6 questions that I could answer, so I just decided to leave.

How bloody long does it take an L20 to come though. I swear I spent more time waiting for the bus than doing the exam. And why does it always start raining when I get off the bus :mad:

Jacks

HSC
Don't worry Cape, I'm sure you did well enough to pass overall. Anyways my prediction is that our marks will be released on either 15th or 18th July...although this is purely an assumption and not based on anything concrete. Except the fact that most subjects have their final marks meeting on July 11, so assuming it takes them a few days to input all the data I'd say we can look forward to knowing for sure around then. Fingers crossed! If we're lucky we might even know on July 11...that would depend on how eager they are for us to know prior to tutorial registration on 13 July. We'll soon see! :)

Spirits

HSC
N/A
natstar said:
I still have 2 to go, on the 28th and 29th
lol this is the same as me natstar...actually mine is 27th and 28th...anyway good luck

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Exam result will be post on platformweb on 15th of july.
Don't know what time though!

theone123

blue essence
HSC
how come the timetable for the next semester's subjects are not available yet?

Jacks

HSC
timetables for your individual units should be available, mine are...though I'm not sure if they are definite at this stage...I'd say pretty close to being finalised. Just log into Platform web if you haven't already, go to tutorial registration and click on your individual units for their timetable. It is unlikely they will change much :)

= Jennifer =

HSC
Accessing your results online:

Examination results on PWeb

Login to system
Username = (8 digit) student identification number.
Password = Is your MyUWSAccount password. If you have not activated this account you will need to do so at https://myuwsaccount.uws.edu.au/
Select "Results" at the top left part of the screen.
Grades will not be supplied via telephone or at Student Centres

Temporary Grade

If you have a temporary grade ie. Result Pending, Incomplete, Deferred Examination or Re-assessable grades you should contact your Unit Coordinator or School.
Results Withheld

If you have a grade withheld status it is likely that you have outstanding fees and have had an encumbrance placed on your student record.

Please follow the instructions on our fees page for what you need to do to get your encumbrance lifted.

Determination of Marks and Grades

Students must be informed in their unit outline whether any marks gained in part or all of the assessment will be modified or scaled. For example, a student might achieve high marks but "fail" the unit if a particular assessment task threshold had not been achieved.

Unit Grading System

Visit the table of grades for an explanation of your results.

Results Notice - Progression Status

An official results notice will be posted to all students after the official results release date. Please ensure your address details are correct with a campus Student Centre one month prior to the results release date. A result notice will not automatically be supplied as a result of a change of grade or for a deferred examination result. Students wishing to receive a replacement result notice should apply online with the Request For Replacement Notice form.

Enquiries regarding a student's results should be referred directly to the Unit Lecturer or School.

If you have a grade of 'Fail' or 'Fail Discontinued' in 50% or more of the units that you attempted in the session just finished, you may be in danger of academic failure. You should familiarise yourself with the Progression Rules, as Academic failure can lead to your being placed on conditional enrolment or exclusion from further study at the end of the academic year.

If you have failed 50% or more of the units attempted you are encouraged to seek immediate assistance from either your Head of Program and/or Student support.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Wow Jen! Do you always do this much work when exams are finished :p

YAY! I finished my exams today as well, but failed :(

Exam results are usually released at 9am. No earlier, so you can't stay up to midnight hoping that they will be released.

theone123 - here is the timetables for next semester subjects incase you don't have it http://platformweb.uws.edu.au/pweb_tt/tt/displayold.asp?p=SP&yr=2005

Jonathan A

HSC
At this time, examinations are being marked and finalised. This is not the final step. The university generally scales marks (doesn't mean marks go up). The general formula is that a majority of people pass, and there is a bell-curve of grades, with lesser and lesser moving into the Ds and HDs.

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I hate the bell curve. Stupid, just cause we were too smart for an assignment, all our marks get scaled down. Its not fair *cries*

I could have finished with a credit average for the subject, now, cause I failed the last assignment, I'll be on a pass average.

klh

HSC
scaling depends on the cadidature, so if alot of people fail, scaled up while alot of people score high marks, scale down to keep with the bell curve distribution.
im still just waiting for my results..so nervous, but i need to know...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
klh said:
im still just waiting for my results..so nervous, but i need to know...
Only 2 weeks to wait :p

oh, I've been playing far too much sims 2 university. Its so damn easy to maintain a HD average, all they do, is one assignment, one research paper and turn up to class in a good mood and they get a HD, if only uni was that easy :(

klh

HSC
what is it with sims, my friends, family and now bos? I personally never got the concept...we are talking about the game right?

is that for your course cape? Teh HD thing, coz if it was...me like.

marketing research....high failure, did you know what the criteria they marked you one? usually they give out what you need to at least pass, c, d, hd it. hope you at least pass!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Haha ... if it was that easy to get a HD we'd be laughing. No, its the sims uni. Yay! My sim has nearly graduated with honours with a HD average!

And sims rule, its the holidays, so I thought that I'd put it back onto the computer cause after one day I was bored as anything.

:( scared to get my marks.. hopefully i pass!
at least the exam i was really scared about - the CPR assessment went really well..

i wanna buy that Sims University... but it means i have to buy the Sims2... n i gots no money.. so i have to stick with my normal sims
:(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)