• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exam results...??? (1 Viewer)

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Well I got 3 HD and 1 C

Marks; 86, 88, 89 and 72

Eat poo losers!

L

LaraB

Malazn Pleasure said:
johnny, they were both low HD's man......nothing freaky bout that.....

i shoulda got at least 1 high HD.....
grr i hate you people who complain when you didn't get a "good HD".. a HD's a HD.. its all good

judging by the marks ppl have posted on here that's way better than most people did so be happy!:p

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
LaraB said:
grr i hate you people who complain when you didn't get a "good HD".. a HD's a HD.. its all good

judging by the marks ppl have posted on here that's way better than most people did so be happy!:p
yeah however my standards are at least 90+.........u know.....me being asian and all and hving asian parents.

my parents r giving me the silent treatment coz i didnt get 90+ and they said that they would kick me out of the house if i dont get better results next semester.

klh

HSC
they should appreciate the son that they have and not what they ideally want!
btw, congratulations on your marks!

L

LaraB

Malazn Pleasure said:
yeah however my standards are at least 90+.........u know.....me being asian and all and hving asian parents.

my parents r giving me the silent treatment coz i didnt get 90+ and they said that they would kick me out of the house if i dont get better results next semester.
yes that may be but what i was gettin at is it isn't very respectful of you to whinge about getting really high m arks because that infers that if your marks suck at that high a range then ours are even worse and its just rude to people who didn't do as well

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Dam this guy full giving bad impressions about asians >.<.

He's being sarcastic mate! Asif someone complains about top marks...You can tease other people about it, but not yourself....

L

LaraB

MonkEE said:
Dam this guy full giving bad impressions about asians >.<.

He's being sarcastic mate! Asif someone complains about top marks...You can tease other people about it, but not yourself....
meh didn't sound sarcastic..espec given the response when people said in jest not to whinge..

and believe me... plenty of people bitch about top marks... it happened all through school - i remember a girl crying coz she 'only' got 97 for a maths test and now at uni she's in teaers coz she's 'only' gettin HD's that are high 80's.....

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
but the thing is they r not top marks

top marks are 90-100%.

my marks are just average for my expectations.

i should hv studied more and did less charity work.

L

LaraB

Malazn Pleasure said:
but the thing is they r not top marks

top marks are 90-100%.

my marks are just average for my expectations.

i should hv studied more and did less charity work.

look, i dont wanna turn this into some stupid argument ...

i didn't say they were the top marks.. i just said it isn't very nice of you to have a bitch about yoru marks because of the inference that makes about the rest of us who got no where near HD's.. especially those of us who failed units and have to re do them...

and besides - look at the criteria for a HD in any assessment - the criteria for ALL HD marks shows that it is a top response so bottom or top end, its still an excellent mark

its fine to say you think you coulda done better but to deny that they are excellent marks as i said, just infers that the rest of us who did nowhere near as well have shit marks

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
i guess i kno what ur saying........

ur saying i should hv studied more and did less charity work

but wont some1 think of all the homeless people who sleep on the streets?

L

LaraB

Malazn Pleasure said:
i guess i kno what ur saying........

ur saying i should hv studied more and did less charity work

but wont some1 think of all the homeless people who sleep on the streets?
lol nah - i think its admirable that you're doing charity work stuff and working and doing uni:) most people wouldn't be able to coordinate all that

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
hey josh

things been alrite man, could hv got better marks tho so my parents cant kick me out of home.

they said if i dont get over 90% next semester i would end up like the homeless people i do charity work for.

how ironic will that be????

Generator

HSC
N/A
Malazn Pleasure said:
hey josh

things been alrite man, could hv got better marks tho so my parents cant kick me out of home.

they said if i dont get over 90% next semester i would end up like the homeless people i do charity work for.

how ironic will that be????
I'm sure that they just don't want you losing your teeth after years on a rice farm, that's all :).

Malazn Pleasure

External Auditor
HSC
Generator said:
I'm sure that they just don't want you losing your teeth after years on a rice farm, that's all :).
thats gonna be tough.

looking at my photo i hv already lost most of my once pearl white teeth.

theone123

blue essence
HSC
Malazn Pleasure said:

argh Eug, ur full exaggerating...

sif your parents will do that to you, you know they love you...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)