• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

exam results...??? (1 Viewer)

klh

HSC
how about boring? is that boring?
how about actually doping holiday type things like... taking a holiday! theres an idea.

i wish our holidays didnt coincide with normal school holidays...i hate having to wait for stupid little weiners for time crisis and car racing games at galaxy world. grrrr

argh.. i hate how we have the same holiday times as the annoying brats
i hate going to the shops.. theres so many of them.. especially those little girls who dress up so skanky and try to pick up older guys, theres so many of them at supre, they are taking overrr!!!
it would be nice to take a holiday.... if i had money for a holiday :(

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I refuse to go to Macquarie centre, for that reason, too many 14 year old sluts screaming. It was bad enough on thursday night!

I'd take a holiday, except I've got no money, and I have to save for my holiday which I'm having in April next year :)

Jacks

HSC
yes I agree I'd be much less bored if I were rich...but sadly no! It's always the way though, we want holidays when we don't have them, when we have them we are so bored we actually want work, and then we hate it again when we do get it...it's such a vicious cycle really! :D

klh

HSC
lol, yes Jacks, i agree totally with that.
ahhh, why go to westfields or mac centre...i love parra river walks, so nice on the eyes. or biking, or th emarkets are fun.
too many kiddies = no fun, i feel so old now too, im still hanging on to my teen years. (my last one too lol)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I have seriously not left the house for more than like a week! Maybe I really should go outside :p I have probably forgotten what air smells like :p

omg! klh, you just reminded me that I only have like 4 months left of my teens, then I hit the twenties *cries*

klh

HSC
hahah...your going to be a woman...teh big 2 0...then youll be a fully fledged oldie...
im still a teen for 11 more months, gotta hold onto that young carefree feeling like going out and getting stupidly drunk and doing stupid stunts...like that chappelle show sketch

Cape said:
I have seriously not left the house for more than like a week! Maybe I really should go outside :p I have probably forgotten what air smells like :p
lol how can u survive!?
i have to always leave the house, be it walking the dog or simply driving around, ill go crazy at home

i was just wondering.. how old is everyone here? ive figured out Cape and klh.. but not everyone else...

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Usually with the comptuer / msn and the ps2.

But I can't do anything cause my mum and brother are on holidays as well. Since when is everyone on holidays at the same time :(

I'm old ... but that makes me wiser, doesn't it?

klh

HSC
ahah, do like when you were kids, find a bridge and make some spit bombs lol...
wiser? perhaps perhaps perhaps...
go to the local pcyc or join scouts etc. they have good holiday stuff, same as churches. or the rotary thingy..

giggles869, if your really that motivated, find that person's you want to know and clcik their name to go their profile...and you are? how old?

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
My old highschool was surrounded by 3 bridges. Two going over 2 rivers and another one going over the road. And no, we didn't make spit bombs, cause I went to an all girls school :)

I miss being a kid, although my parents still say I act like one :p

Atleast holidays were constant and there were always things to do. Actually that gives me an idea, maybe I should go to an internet cafe and play some CS, haven't done that for a while.

klh

HSC
there you go...net cafe...er arent you tired of that? wait, as longa sit gets you out of the house to antoher chair....hmmm

all girls high school? ad you like cars and stuff?
awwww, well if not spit, how aobut oranges or eggs or whatever you find at school like textas..haha, i loved that part of school, doing stupid stuff with friends than laffing it over.

or clubs/pubs? im going to some pubs soon...dont knwo any clubs that i like.

i miss being a kid too! sweet dont taste as good as tehy used to (maybe its the formula?) and plus i could get away with mroe stuff and not think abotu otehr stuff

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can guarantee you that by the end of the holidays that my eyes will have gone square :p

I onced kicked a football onto Victoria Road from our oval when we were playing AFL, does that count?

I'm nearly 20 and I have never been to a pub - the closest thing I have got to is the golf club down near east richmond station. We used to go there if we missed the train :p

ally15

Beep.
HSC
i had to go into that gol club to use the bathroom coz the station lady wouldnt let me go to the station one. She goes ,"I just cleaned it luv". :|

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
That lady at the station is the "Railway Nazi" and she lives across the road from the station :p

ally15

Beep.
HSC
agreed:) she is like that bindi in your shoe that you can't find and it pricks you every so often.hehehe

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can't even count the number of times I have seen her go ballistic at people.

Sometimes I just wanna punch her! One time we saw her smoking in the waiting room, yet if anyone else did that, she would have called the police. One rule for her, one for the rest of us :(

Thankgod shes only there from like 7am - 2pm or something!

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
I can. Its only 8 days until I see 4 F's :chainsaw:

But I probably won't get all F's though

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)