Exam screw up stories (1 Viewer)

Dash8

HSC
OMG story of my life....
Let's see......I spent an entire weekend learning the physics syllabus then had the exam on a Tuesday. I had my calculator set on radians the entire time and realised in the last five minutes....managed to fix all the questions but still forgot to put units at the end. Ended up getting 70%....

For my maths 2 unit exams I somehow managed to rope learn a few formulas completely wrong. And I always get the 1st question wrong on maths exams EVERY TIME, even though they just require typing something into the calculator.

Advanced English was my biggest stuff up. I got so excited cause I thought I was doing well. I had lost track of time till the teacher said "10 mins to go" and I was only half way through my extended response. I suddenly got really anxious and then forgot all my Hamlet quotes that I spent all weekend learning.

In my geography exam I forgot how to change centimeters to meters.....

Eg155

HSC
Not me, but my friend:
In the SC exam, well you know how geo and history are combined in the booklet? Well she answered all the history m/c on the geo m/c page so all the bubbles were screwed. In the end she realised and tried to switch her answers around at the last minute... 1 minute to go.. when she could've just switched the name of the paper? :L hahaha. aww poor girl :'(

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
Not me, but my friend:
In the SC exam, well you know how geo and history are combined in the booklet? Well she answered all the history m/c on the geo m/c page so all the bubbles were screwed. In the end she realised and tried to switch her answers around at the last minute... 1 minute to go.. when she could've just switched the name of the paper? :L hahaha. aww poor girl :'(
Aww :( Do you know how she went?

Ealdoon

HSC
N/A
OMG story of my life....
Let's see......I spent an entire weekend learning the physics syllabus then had the exam on a Tuesday. I had my calculator set on radians the entire time and realised in the last five minutes....managed to fix all the questions but still forgot to put units at the end. Ended up getting 70%....

For my maths 2 unit exams I somehow managed to rope learn a few formulas completely wrong. And I always get the 1st question wrong on maths exams EVERY TIME, even though they just require typing something into the calculator.

Advanced English was my biggest stuff up. I got so excited cause I thought I was doing well. I had lost track of time till the teacher said "10 mins to go" and I was only half way through my extended response. I suddenly got really anxious and then forgot all my Hamlet quotes that I spent all weekend learning.

In my geography exam I forgot how to change centimeters to meters.....
I hate it when that happens :(

barbernator

HSC
I managed to get some palm cards upside down in my 30% HSC advanced english speech. I got flustered, lost time and had to skip a palm card. almost cried. ended up getting 15/20 but imagine what could have been. just my stupidity

kingofthemisc

HSC
I constantly find my mind drifting off during exams, as us men know that means we think about the fairer sex. Next thing I know I'm nursing a chubby and can't concentrate because I have to try tuck it into my waistband without anyone seeing...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)